The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi all!

My name is turny and im new in the developer branche

• Hello! I just downloaded Construct 2 to give this whole game dev thing a whirl. I know JavaScript, lua, and C#, and I wanted to try my hand at something substantial.

• i am a developer

• i am hayden ray

i love bacon

i like bacon

i like to be call baconlover

• Hello! I'm Teshia. I found out about Construct from a 2Dgamedev on twitch and I figured I'd give it a shot. So far I'm loving it far better that eclipse, which was a nightmare to learn. As a visual person this is much easier.

I'm a Game Design student currently working on my bachelors. In the last year I've worked on a 1st level demo of a 3d sidescroller with a team of 6 other students at my school. We used Unreal... which was a bit of a nightmare. Haha. I've also completed an internship at Disney interactive, which I genuinely enjoyed. I had the opportunity to work on Disney Infinity, Super Heroes, which was unbelievable. Best experience ever! I learned a lot about the industry and even more about myself and how I work best.

Right now I'm just focusing on finishing school. I'm working on a little game about dinosaurs, which has been pretty fun. Thanks for reading.

• HI

• Hi!

My name is David and I am working on a project in my school. I decided to make a simple 2D game. I think that Construct 2 will help me a lot

Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello!

My name is Daniel, i'm 21 and i'm from Argentina. I'm a Computer engineering student for 3+ years now.

As my job, i'm a developer working with OpenERP / Python.

Heard about Construct2 in the college yesterday, seeing all the cool stuff i can do.

• Hi, I'm nazgulking and I heard about

this software from my friend because

he is making a game.

This is cool!

• Welcome aboard nazgulking

• Hi every one !! , my name is Roberto González ,i'm 19 years old , from Nicaragua , Heard about Construct2 in the MVA (Microsoft Virtual Academy) , i like Contruct 2, it's easy and funny for people don't know about games programming !! , greetings !!

• Tinkering's my game...

and with a bit of luck, bring some old ideas to life with Constuct 2

Enjin Profile

stompem-web.enjin.com/profile/2776663

Steam Profile

steamcommunity.com/id/stompem/

• Hi everyone

Im a student, so I come here to learn more about Game development

• Hi All... :3 ^^)/

i'm new here,

you can call me "Radis" :3

• Hey there, I'm called Kimi.

I tried using construct 2 before in the past, but it was a little hard for me to spin with because I had no idea where everything was at.

But, I decided to give it another go and I am going fairly smooth on this try. I hope to get going a lot further with Construct 2, as it feels like it caters more towards my personalized needs as an engine.

Cheers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)