The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hallooooo

• Hello, my name is Chris and I live in South Gate, California.

• Hey... My name is Jean-Marc and from Canada , trying this for the first time been into game for a long long time... Atari 2600 world... I came about this from BuckysRoom learning... he is the best when it comes to training simple to understand complicated stuff.

Cheers to geeks world

JMB

• Hi,

I'm Neon (Fake name) and I'm from India, just a beginner in programming and have an inclination towards game development. Once, I start developing some good games, I will upgrade myself to the premium versions of Construct. It looks like a really cool software to develop games.

Can't wait to learn more about it.

• Hello, my name is Dennis. I'm from Ukraine and i love programming. Construct is the best program for beginner and professional =)

• Hey guys! Looking forward to delving into Construct 2 for a project. I'm curious, who do you guys use for custome pixel art and sprites, or do you make most of it yourselves?

• Hello,

My name is Kyle. I am a designer/animator with 10-years experience. I've played games most of my life but this is my first attempt to create one. I have a near-complete designed game ready to be coded. I could take the time to learn the code/process myself but I'm seeking a Construct2 developer who's willing to plug in my graphics into a relatively simple game. I have examples and assets. I am not paying but hoping to work with someone who's maybe also new and willing to help me complete this game to potentially make a few dimes back once it's released. Please message me if you're interested!

Cheers,

Kyle

• Hi, i'm Digg (Obviously).... Brazilian, game developer,programmer, Designer, captain, (and super hero in spare time ).....

I Love the Indie development.... kinda a passionate for Flash(ActionScript 3, in fact), and really enthusiastic about what we can get with Construct 2

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I m Vivek, just a beginner

• Hello all!

New to the world of gaming This seems like a great place to learn and I look forward to interacting with you guys! Cheers!!!

• Hi there!

I'm new to game programming and never was programming a lot.

So this here looks like a great possibiltiy to get fast results without endless lines of code.

However I hope you will help me with all my questions.

Greets

• Hello,

You already know my name

One of my main hobbies are playing video games, I said to myself one day why don't try to make a game or games other than playing them,I researched that construct 2 was the simplest place to start,so here I am.

I hope to add to my list of hobbies of not only playing games to making them as well.

• Hello I'm... here for the 25 reputation

• Hey everyone, my name is Bucky. I just started with Construct 2 a few weeks ago

• im just wondered if this can be a thesis?? coz right now im thinking for my thesis??

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)