The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• HI -

Thanks for having me. I look forward to making a few games and an app!

Bill

• Hi everyone.

I'm Paul from Liverpool, England.

I was watching Indie Game: The Movie this morning and felt inspired, a game idea hit me and I decided I'd find an engine to make a demo of it.

I google'd 'Zelda game engine' and voila, here I am!

Glad to meet y'all.

Paul

• I'm me.

I live in the US of A

I usually hate forums but this one is pretty incredible, so here I am.

I play a bunch of musical instruments (been playing in bands for 15 years), I do a lot of graphic design (bands gotta have t-shirts, right?). I dabble in animation and various other creative pursuits.

Many years ago, I learned a bunch of computer programming with the intent of developing games, but life led me in other directions. After realizing there's all these game making programs to simplify the process, I've decided to get back into it.

I'm currently working on translating a card game a friend of mine created into a video game.

And all kinds of other stuff...

• I have arrived.

• From Georgia. gonna throw down some games!

• Hey all, I'm Cornel from Romania... I heard first time about Construct 2 from Bucky (thenewboston channel on youtube). I'm going to try it out, but not at the moment, maybe in a few weeks

• Hi, my name is Meli and I'm from NC. I found Scirra through google while looking into new game development programs to try out.

• Hey, my name is Noah, but I prefer to go by Poseidon. I found Scirra through Bucky's Youtube channel thenewboston via Python tutorials that he did, though I've been aspiring to make games for a few weeks. I live in Australia, though I was born in England & hope to move back when I can.

• Hello World!

I'm Alexander (aka rmalex)

Here, have a smiley face for no reason whatsoever:

• Hi, I am Quintin, from South Africa!

• HI I am Ashutosh. I have recently started working on Contruct 2. I am very much impressed how it so easy making games with Construct 2.

• Hi there!

I am Eivind from the land of the vikings, Norway

• I'm Vignesh and I'm from Salem. I heard about Construct 2 from a friend of mine.

• Hi. I'm a young not experienced game developer. I make Youtube gaming videos 'n stuff and now try to make few games as a hobby. I hope that the community of scirra will help me when I need it and I can help others. I'm not good at introducing myself. Yea, bye.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Jorge

Hi Im a college student who wants to start programing games for Android in the best possible way.

Im from Mexico City and I heard about SCIRRA from a friend.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)