The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• My name is Thomas. I am a programmer who coded in c# for 10 years. At this moment I learn Android, and construct seem interesting too.

Made few games in my life, those were mostly escape games for (cool house break in, minimalist room escape and so on...)

No money in there, so I wanted to try something different.

Ok, for start that's all.

• Hi, my name is Gabriel. Working in IT industry for 20 years, owning computer for 30 years (long live zx spectrum with my 1st basic program made for school, after that c64 and legend continues ...). Love Sci-Fi games, started with Eagle Empire (1984 Aligata Software) , Elite, Privateer ...dreaming on making Sci-Fi game .........why not

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I'm a Technical Program Manager at Amazon, working in Mobile Advertising. I've been personally interested in exploring different game platforms and Construct 2 caught my eye in Google Search results for Mobile Game Development. I have an education in Graphic Design and Computer Science, and personal hobby interest in music production in my small home studio. Game on!

• Hi

I am Rahman. New to the world of game development. Found about construct 2 from a you tube video. Not sure yet, how interesting or easy will be development through Construct. Hope it will be fun. And will accept and follow any advise or instructions from experienced professionals.

• Hi, I'm Saddam and I will be looking up to make games using Construct 2. I had never built a game, so I think it will be a fun experience.

• Hello construct 2 community

• Hi guys !

I'm new to Construct 2 but I've seen it has a lot of potential and I hope together with you, I'll be able to create some cool games

Cheers,

Cristian

• Hi I'm Edwin:

I'm a web developer and found interesting Construct 2. I have some ideas for games and I'm looking forward to learn more of the engine. Hope to see you more often as I make questions...

Thank you

• Hello, I'm Nazaire, but you can call me Naz. I'm relatively new to engines like Construct 2, but I will do my best ^_^

P.S. My favorite color is #1E90FF

• Hello!

• I just downloaded this. I figured it might be better than GameMaker so I decided to give it a try. Is it easy? Are the games you create good? Thanks.

• Hello, I am a software developer and came across Construct 2 while exploring various game engines.

• Hi, I've never done anything even similar to attempting to make a game and it's my understanding that this is a decent place to get started so, wish me luck.

• Hey Everyone,

I'm Pedro and am from California. Going to begin making games soon on the basic version of Construct 2. If all goes well, I will look into purchasing the Personal version and marketing my games.

• Hey all, my name's James and I'm a games developer. I've been programming for 2-3 years now, starting off with simple Python apps, and evolving to intricate VB.NET apps.

Over the past year, I've used Game Maker: Studio (meh) and Corona SDK (yuck) to make games, and now am considering using Construct 2, I'm downloading the free version now, and hope to get some good stuff happening.

My ultimate goal is to get into Nintendo's Wii U self-publishing program, and use their Web Framework to port a game over onto it, and then release it on Android, iOS and all that as well. I've made a few games, like Don't Touch My Teddy Bear (Android) and The Stadium Project (PC) and I own my own unregistered games company named Jarokn Games.

I hope that this tool turns out to be a good one, because Game Maker: Studio is so expensive and not even cross platform without a massive upfront fee.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 7 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 7 guests)