The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello Everyone!

Just Joined Scirra Construct 2 Forum.

Feels Amazing to be here

• Hello, my name is Sebastian and im a gamer, but im learning programming to become a game programmer, im mexican, so i speak spanish, and my life dream is to become a master programmer, to make a game that will be remembered as one of the best games in history, but in my own enterprise, thanks for reading.

P.D. IM GONNA MAKE THAT DREAM REAL, YOULL SEE...

• Hey!

We've been working with Construct 2 since a couple of months ago. I'm specially happy with the software cause i've been able to easily build a couple of games, with my team and by myself for web and mobile and it's been wonderful. One of the best parts of Construct 2 is its community, surrounded by people always willing to help and share knowledge with the others always in good mood.

It's not my first day but i've noticed looking my badges that didn't introduce myself here, so... here i am, or.. here we are!

• olá me chamo Daniel tenho 25 anos e vou começar agora a fazer o curso de DESIGNER GAMES , ouvi um amigo falar desse programa e espero me dar bem com ele valeu galera

• Hi there

I heard about this site from a friend

• Hello guys.

I'm Italian. I have developed a game, his name is Bouncing Balls, is a Rotary game.

• hello world!

• Hi all there! Greetings from Costa Rica!

I am a newbie and I hope to make a game in the future.

Thanks to everybody in advance.

Best regards,

Luis

• Hi everyone!!

I have been mulling around an idea for a fun game/learning experience for my students (I'm an English teacher). Since the summer is here and I don't have much to do, I thought I would start it...and here I am. I found that this is one of the better, easy to use tools out there and am currently downloading it.

Heard that the community is strong and helpful...and that's what I'm betting on...I gonna need lotsa advice

Wish me luck!!

• Hi everybody!

I'm new in this amazing world, but I have seen everyone on this community helps with heart.

I'll try to do it too.

And, excuse my english if there was any grammatical fault XD.

Greetings from Spain!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I love this program so much greetings from southeast US.

• Hi Everyone, my name is Jose. I'm a developer, tester, and single dad. I've been developing off and on for the past 16 years, but took time off to go into hardware for a while and mobile phone testing. I'm trying to get back in making mobile apps and now hopefully games, since a buddy asked me to make one from an idea he had. Looks like I found the right place though, with all the support on here. Hope to talk to a lot of you soon.

j.

• Hi there! Going to give Construct 2 a whirl and see what awesome things I can create.

• Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce myself a bit more. I'm a graphic designer at heart, but love to create games. I've created a sport in real life and typically like gamifying different parts of my life. I'd love to bring that gaming spirit to the masses.

• hi i really want to start making apps i am really excited!!!!!1

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)