The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello,

I come in here to introduce myself and to share my goal with Sicrra using Construct 2, to get my game publish.

I am a deaf developer, and would like to create something effectively to play and to have fun!

• Hello,

I come in here to introduce myself and to share my goal with Sicrra using Construct 2 (Free), to get my game publish.

I am a deaf developer, and would like to create something effectively to play and to have fun!

And... BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBBRBR

• hi im a beginner at this

• Hi I am Ton and I became aware of construct 2 when I was looking for making games in HTML5. I have downloaded the free version for trying out Construct 2 and sofar I like it very much. I hope to find lots of tips and tricks on this forum.

• Hi guys. new to construct2. Hope you can help me to create awesome games

• Hi! My name is Pubudu Kavishka Rajapaksha I am from Sri Lanka,I am 15 Years old,My ambition is to be a software engineer.Thank You!!!!!!!!!https://www.scirra.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=156&t=56023#

• Hi buddies, I'm coming from Reunion Island and using Construct 2 since a year (personnal edition). I just realised that I never posted here even it's been more than a year I bought the software, so here I am. =)

Sorry for some mistake in my speech, I'm a french native speaker, don't mind to correct me. =)

See you soon. =)

• Hello there! Just starting here!

• Hi, my name is opeyemi and am interested in making a game with construct 2

• Welcome to the newcomers. =)

• Hey Guys,

This is Soum. I recently got a degree in Game Design from SCAD. Always concentrated on the art side but now I felt its time to get into game programming and stuff. As a starter , trying out Construct 2 to see how easy with my limited knowledge of Programming is to create games.

• Hello all! Just starting here!

• Hello there, newcomer's here and my name is yudha

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I am Zef and uh... I heard about C2 on a video about a game, a flash game and I decided to check it out.

• Hello World.

I am Neil. Currently doing Unity and Construct 2. My first computer was an Epson XT running at 4.77MHZ and my sound card was an AdLib Music Synthesizer. I still remember those days where i use floppy disk to store data.

My first programming language was GWbasic. Maybe some of you guys heard of that. I am planning to create a Lunar Lander Clone. And I do hope you guys can help me out in the future.

You can visit my facebook pages for my work in progress.

My favourite dos game is Legend of Ys. I never completed that game.

Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)