The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello, my name is Olli and I'm from Russia. I'm an amateur game developer and I really hope Construct 2 and this community will help me to make my games.

• Hiiii,

My name is Bhavik... just found this today... I am from UK... I am just a student who wants to learn programming and animation... This is the best game making programme on the internet...

• Hello all,

My name is Matt, and as you can tell I am new here. Just looking to get involved with an active gaming/creating community. I want to make games but I lack the brains for coding, to be honest I don't really know where to start, but if there is one thing I have learned in my life, is you can learn a lot from other people.

Most of my talent lies in the more "creative" aspect of design, I use that term loosely because it means the music or design aspects of it. I am more comfortable coming up with story, art, or music for a game than I am with the technical side of it all. But it is a process.

Anyway, glad to be here.

• Guess it's time to introduce myself. It's been... three years since buying C2 (yee, times fly when you're having fun).

Well If you are interested in what I'm up to you are welcome to visit me at monumentalcorpz.com and scroll down to games.

Nailed it, best introduction EVER!

• Hello!

I'm Roland, and I am living currently as an 11-year-old student. I heard about Construct 2 at a Penn State Behrend class, and our teacher gave us instructions on how to program some simple games. Ever since, I've used Construct 2 EVERY DAY !

See ya! (Off to program some more, like you need to know... )

• Hello,

I come in here to introduce myself and to share my goal with Sicrra using Construct 2, to get my game publish.

I am a deaf developer, and would like to create something effectively to play and to have fun!

• Hello,

I come in here to introduce myself and to share my goal with Sicrra using Construct 2 (Free), to get my game publish.

I am a deaf developer, and would like to create something effectively to play and to have fun!

And... BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBBRBR

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi im a beginner at this

• Hi I am Ton and I became aware of construct 2 when I was looking for making games in HTML5. I have downloaded the free version for trying out Construct 2 and sofar I like it very much. I hope to find lots of tips and tricks on this forum.

• Hi guys. new to construct2. Hope you can help me to create awesome games

• Hi! My name is Pubudu Kavishka Rajapaksha I am from Sri Lanka,I am 15 Years old,My ambition is to be a software engineer.Thank You!!!!!!!!!https://www.scirra.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=156&t=56023#

• Hi buddies, I'm coming from Reunion Island and using Construct 2 since a year (personnal edition). I just realised that I never posted here even it's been more than a year I bought the software, so here I am. =)

Sorry for some mistake in my speech, I'm a french native speaker, don't mind to correct me. =)

See you soon. =)

• Hello there! Just starting here!

• Hi, my name is opeyemi and am interested in making a game with construct 2

• Welcome to the newcomers. =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)