The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi! I'm Teresa, and currently I'm studying computer science. I just started developing games a year ago.

I thought that I love developing games because I just love playing games

• Hi! I'm Teresa, and currently I'm studying computer science. I just started developing games a year ago.

I thought that I love developing games because I just love playing games

• Hello, I am from China, my name is Sam, I is an illustrator and designer UI, here I was making a personal project, I hope I can make it through Construct2, released to the Google play, I hope to get your help.

• Hi, i love creating games!!!!

• Hi, my name is Phillip Mwaniki and I am from Kenya. I am a software Engineering student now in my fourth year with an interest in Game development. I learnt about this site from the MVA game dev course

• Hi, my name is Erin. I'm a computer science student and have made small games as a side hobby for years. Currently looking into making windows phone 8 apps, which led me here.

• azazaza

• Im Antônio Augusto, Im from Brazil and Im 14.

I have a dream, i want make my own Mario World.

Now let me start it!

• Hi ! my name is Sam Kodo , I live in Togo and I'm game and Apps developper in a laboratory , Construct 2 is the best tool and platform for beginners and experts in their projects of games developing ! for me it is the best and the first among the first ! Good work ! ! i love Construct !!

• Hello guys. My name is Onirê and I'm a brazilian game development enthusiast trying to enter the industry. I hope we can enjoy each other! =D See ya.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • wena choooros

• wena choooros

• (PT/BR)

Quem gosta do jogo pode entrar em contato por e mail: ou facebook : Jefesson Nunes isso é só uma versão beta mas quero que projeto se torne um MMO de multi jogadores online... sempre com o objetivo de "Tower Defense", que é cada um jogador fica de um lado do senário , o onjetivo é pegar a esfera e trazer para sua base, exemplo: crio minha conta, e pego um personagem iniciante LV 1, escolho o tipo de partida e o jogo me redireçiona com uma equipe de 5 ou 6 players de cada lado, cada um pode ter sua função... um pode ficar e defender a base e os outros pode ir tentar pegar a esfera inimiga, com as equipes se chocando no meio do caminho e tendo batalhas emocionantes, ganha a equipe que trazer a esfera primeiro, ou a que marcar mais pontos, destruindo os outros personagens ou monstros no caminho, espero que dê tudo certo e que alguem possa e ajudar ou comprar meu projeto.

(EN)

Who likes the game you can get in touch by email: or facebook: Jefesson Nunes this is only a beta version but want the project to become a MMO multiplayer online ... always with the goal of "Tower Defense", which is becoming a player runs from one side of Senario, the onjetivo is catch the ball and bring to their base, example: I create my account, and caught a beginner LV 1 character, choose the type of match and the game redirects me with a team of 5 or 6 players on each side, each can have its function ... can stay and defend the base and the other can go try to catch the ball enemy, with teams clashing along the way and having exciting battles, win the team to bring the ball first, or to score more points by destroying other characters or monsters on the way, I hope everything goes well and that someone can and help or buy my project.

link for download beta game this windows: thanks

• (PT/BR)

Quem gosta do jogo pode entrar em contato por e mail: ou facebook : Jefesson Nunes isso é só uma versão beta mas quero que projeto se torne um MMO de multi jogadores online... sempre com o objetivo de "Tower Defense", que é cada um jogador fica de um lado do senário , o onjetivo é pegar a esfera e trazer para sua base, exemplo: crio minha conta, e pego um personagem iniciante LV 1, escolho o tipo de partida e o jogo me redireçiona com uma equipe de 5 ou 6 players de cada lado, cada um pode ter sua função... um pode ficar e defender a base e os outros pode ir tentar pegar a esfera inimiga, com as equipes se chocando no meio do caminho e tendo batalhas emocionantes, ganha a equipe que trazer a esfera primeiro, ou a que marcar mais pontos, destruindo os outros personagens ou monstros no caminho, espero que dê tudo certo e que alguem possa e ajudar ou comprar meu projeto.

(EN)

Who likes the game you can get in touch by email: or facebook: Jefesson Nunes this is only a beta version but want the project to become a MMO multiplayer online ... always with the goal of "Tower Defense", which is becoming a player runs from one side of Senario, the onjetivo is catch the ball and bring to their base, example: I create my account, and caught a beginner LV 1 character, choose the type of match and the game redirects me with a team of 5 or 6 players on each side, each can have its function ... can stay and defend the base and the other can go try to catch the ball enemy, with teams clashing along the way and having exciting battles, win the team to bring the ball first, or to score more points by destroying other characters or monsters on the way, I hope everything goes well and that someone can and help or buy my project.

thanks contact me for download this beta

obrigado entre em contato para baixar o beta

• cool

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 15 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 15 guests)