The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, everyone!!

My name is Renne, brazilian newbie at game developer. Heard about construct 2 from a great teacher, and really loved everything. From now on I hope to help and get some advices.

i've been playing games for the last 20 years at least, now is time to produce some!

Thank you !

• Hello everyone!

I like action role playing games and now I also like Construct 2.

• Hello World!

I love making games and this is my new favorite

• Hi Scirra!!

I am from India. Interested in developing games. I am hew to HTML5.. I got introduced to scirra in google...

• Hi,

My name is Dani. I am 27 years old from South Africa. Heard about Construct from a friend who issued a challenge to all his gaming friends to create a basic game....I intend to whip all the men into shape!

• Hello People,

I'm new here and learning game development using Construct 2.

Thanks!

• Hi guys,

I am really excited that i purchased this amazing tool for games that is the Construct 2.

I heard about Construct 2 in my college, some friends of mine who know a lot of the indie game developers talked about how easy and simple is making awesome games with the Construct 2.

Let's create great games.

See ya

• Hello everybody

I'm Armaldio, 17 and I'm french so sorry for my English in my tutorial and posts in the forums

I'm happy and exited about joining the community

Thanks

• Hello my Shawn and I'm interested in learning how to build and create games. I how to learn and a lot and have some fun doing it

• I'm Maria, Brazilian, 19 years old.

I was searching how to make games, but without coding.

• Hi! I'm Teresa, and currently I'm studying computer science. I just started developing games a year ago.

I thought that I love developing games because I just love playing games

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi! I'm Teresa, and currently I'm studying computer science. I just started developing games a year ago.

I thought that I love developing games because I just love playing games

• Hello, I am from China, my name is Sam, I is an illustrator and designer UI, here I was making a personal project, I hope I can make it through Construct2, released to the Google play, I hope to get your help.

• Hi, i love creating games!!!!

• Hi, my name is Phillip Mwaniki and I am from Kenya. I am a software Engineering student now in my fourth year with an interest in Game development. I learnt about this site from the MVA game dev course

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)