The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Greetings,

The name Nik, im a game student who still strunggling on making my own game. Really hope someone can guide me~ >w<\/|

here's some question~

well, my lecturer ask me to give a try on C2, so now im trying to learn how to use this software for my Final Year Project. Since im a fan with vanilaware types games, is it possible for me to do it using construct2?

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Brian and I heard about Construct 2 on Youtube, browsing around one day looking for ways to develop for mobile without much programming experience. I'm a graphic artist by trade, and needed a little boost in the coding department, and thought I'd give this a try. So far it looks like a great product!

I suppose I can tack on my first question here - I have both PC and a Mac, but only have graphic creation software for the PC. If the end goal is to get a game into the iOS app store, can I develop on the PC, then wrap it with PhoneGap or Ejecta - then transfer it over to the Mac for uploading for approval? Would I wrap it on the PC then transfer, or on the Mac? This is new to me and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Brian

• haha what

• Hello everyone my name is Kaleb Lee. I am a college student and my hobbies are learning Japanese, watching anime, and playing video games. I am new to making games and if anyone has any advice or ideas they would like to offer I would love to hear them. I hope to get to know some people and make some new friends on this community.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hallooo,,,

my name is wahyu ,,

i come from indonesia,,,

i am a master degree graduated from the computer technique field of study

i am trying construct 2 in order to find the better coding language for html 5 ,, this is my personal research.

nice to meet you all,,

• Hallo, I found this while I was browsing random flash games on the web, I wonder if I can do anything fun with this ^_^

• So it's 2:30 in the morning and I've decided that I need to make a video game. Neeeeeed...

I've bee playing video games for the last 17 years, I've been writing about them for the last few, and I need to revisit my long-forgotten passion for making video games. That's it. If you'd like to read a bit of my work, my main gig right now is at Cliqist.com, where we write about crowdfunded gaming a bunch.

• Hi people

First of all , my english is a bit basic , don't blame my grammar too much please haha

I was working a bit with Construct 2 and some Engines (stencyl , unity) trying to figure how to work and some things a long time ago , and i "abandon" to center on some fun projects (nothing finished atm )

Now i have some nice ideas for two good simple projects , and finally choose Construct 2 as the choice for make them.

Im learning C# , and have some basics in PHP & Flash , but lack of the knowledge to make my own projects , so i switch first to an easy one and try to do some simple but nice things

Soon i drop some info and art here

Glad to be here , cya

• Hi,

I'm VeryConfused from the U.S.

I found Construct from a search about game making software,

I like to use it for both actual game development and working prototypes, and I hope to make good games someday :/

Construct 2 is fun to use, I also use Blender, Unity and Cocos2D for game development.

• thanks for all playing to my games

• Hello to all construct 2 uses

I am a gamer like all of you I play games on a daily basis and I have always wonted to be a part of a game that one day I would play a game that I was a part of developing and see my name in the credits that would be a grate privilege. I have been learning the ropes of being a games designer and I have learnt a lot form the theory, history and practical of games development.

This yare 2014 was the last yare of my college and me and my friend are planning to set up a independent company yet to decide on the perfect name hopefully one that stands out. We have already begun our first project together a 2D top down syfi shooter that is using Construct 2 as the games engine. I am shore we are going to have trouble in some areas so don't be surprised if I am on the forums a lot in the future.

I hope to learn more of construct 2 and make some grate games.

• Hello everyone! ...I don't really know what to put here, but I decided to try creating an online video game, and my sources led me here. I hope I can do all that I would like with the free version cause I'm cheap and don't have a credit card :/

On another note, I'm a Pegasister(female Brony), and am planning on making some MLP games(hopefully with Hasbro's permission), and am hoping to find some brony/pegasister friends to help me

• Hello

• Hi everyone, glad to be on board.

• Hi,

I am Shriswaroop

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)