The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi!

I'm a cheerful guy with an incredible love for video games, unfortunately, I havn't picked any skills yet required to actually make them, but god I wish I could paint, but, i just can't. Even though I can't really paint or anything like that, there are alot of software out there to help me, shame alot of them have a high learning curve and not many useful tutorials for someone like me. I heard this was pretty easy to learn, so I'll give it a try, I've got alot of ideas. Oh, and because of my lack of actual skills, I need others to help me gain those skills, so I'll be looking for some support ^^

• Hello there, I'm new here and just joined the forum to participate in discussion. Hope to enjoy my stay here.

• Hi All,

My name's Phil, I started creating games in 1986 on the BBC Micro and have worked as a games industry professional and programmer / software engineer ever since. I worked on a great variety of software projects with a diverse set of tools and program in C++ and ASM.

My kids, knowing that I worked on commercial games, wanted to make something themselves. We started off by making a retro megadrive title but I did all the coding in assembler which was too much for them. I'm now using Construct so they can see how programming in structured and get a better understanding of logic.

So far it looks like a great tool and is very well supported.

Phil

• Hi everyone,

My name's Valentin. I'm living in Belgium and i'm 29. I'm here to introduce a game I have made with some friends on Construct 2 so check my thread.

Have a good day

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone,

I am Quentin. I'm living in Cologne, Germany and I am 16 years old. I wanted to start developing HTML 5 games, and as I was searching for a html editor, I found Construct. And now I will give it a try.

• Hey! I kinda need a push getting started,I had a few things stopping me....but now all I need is money or some help/slack to finally make games! Please show some empathy.....[color][/color]

Best regards,Empath

• hi

• Hi, my name is Ivan.

I'm from Fort Worth, Texas, USA, and I'm here to find out if Construct 2 is the right choice for my future app.

Thanks,

Ivan

• Hola soy federico y soy nuevo en la comunidad

saludos

• Hi, my name is Sandra, I don't speak english very well, but I'll try. I want to make games for kids because I teach and I think that digital games help kids to learn and, at the same time, have a lot of fun.

• Hello. My name is Pierre (from France). I spent 8 monthes to create "Andy Biodik", a "shooting pacman" game, still in development but fully playable. Hope you will enjoy it.

Thanks

• Hello everybody! I just downloaded Construct2 im planning to use it in a card / strategy game, any hint on this subject?

Cheers!

• Salutations everyone! I think that's how you spell it?..WHO KNOWS! So I'm Nick,I love gaming and drawing characters and one day wish to have a career as a concept artist (awesome stuff, right?). I also wish to get into some game development myself, and after browsing the interwebs for tutorials and introduction, I found myself on this (rather adorable and friendly) Scirra. I thought "Hey, this seems like a chill place to kick it" so here I am! (ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE...ahem...) So with that long and strange introduction, I hope you all welcome me here with open arms and I can't wait to get started seeing what everyone has to offer! (Open arms can also loosely translate to hot chocolate...just a thought

• Hello everyone, my name is Rob and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. I am a professional developer but haven't done much with games. I've always had an interest in developing games but never seemed to get around to it. I've been researching for awhile on the different frameworks available and came across Construct2. I like what I see and can't wait to get started on learning how to use the system.

• Hello I'm Sullivan Amaral from Brazil. I actually use Unity, but I always felt the need of a good tool for quick prototypes to a not so good programmer like me. Construct 2 seemed to be the best option so I decided to give it a try, and maybe go for the pro version in the future.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)