The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello!

It is time to stop to complain and to be a jerk by saying "this game sucks..." So s** going serious and DIY time is here!

Well done for construct 2! I plan to buy it if I can reach my first goal (so it would be very usefull)

see you around !

• Hello, Gang!

I'm Mike. I've been playing games since the days of the Atari 2600 when Breakout was a high point of console entertainment. I wanted to develop games then, and I still do. I've fiddled and played around with many tools and resources through the years, but I've never finished any of my ideas beyond prototypes and single-level quickies.

I have a sizable list of favorite games. My favorites go as far back as Q-Bert, Galaga, and Donkey Kong and a few 2D scrollers, but I also enjoy ISOs like Fallout 2, Jagged Alliance, and the original X-Com (Haven't played the newer one yet). Also, a few MMORPGs have caught my fancy through the years.

I look forward to working with Construct 2, and thanks to the free version I have a pretty cool demo/proof of concept that I plan to use as a template for at least 3 game ideas. I'll be upgrading soon, then it will be time to see what this can really do. Can't wait!

Kindest Regards,

Mike

• Hey everyone! I'm here because I really want to develop mobile apps. Construct 2 seems like a great way to get started. I've been playing around with it for a few days now and I really like it! I used to play around in GameMaker ages ago, but found the Scirra community to be so cool and the tools are a lot better.

• Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Construct 2 and my dream is to make my own Platformer Game that's why I came here

Please notice me senpai~ Hope to learn more from seniors here! Please teach me about making Platformer Games

• Hello everyone! I am glad I am part of this community. If you could, could you please check out my game and leave some feedback. Any support is appreciated! Thanks! hungrydoggy.clay.io

• What's good everyone,

the only thing you need to know about me is I'm randomness with a side of wicked

-Peace out people

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I'm Jeey, french beginner on Construct2

my first game is "Z-Survivor" and hi will be on scirra arcade soon

See you.

• Hi, My name is Will

I'm from Indonesia

I'm a web designer & developer

I'm still a newbie in game developing

Try to dig in Web technologies

• so Hi I live in the good old USA an I need help could somebody tell Me how to generate random levels in Construct 2 an please detailed instructions an step by step thank you ^^

• Hi, My name is Will

I'm from Indonesia

I'm a web designer & developer

I'm still a newbie in game developing

Try to dig in Web technologies

gw juga dari indonesia

• Hi guys,

Singapore here! Just started try get my hands into game development. Went through the tutorial and i must say it's really easy a newb like me who has no programming knowledge to create a simple game.

Thanks! Look forward in getting to know everyone better!

• Papua New Guinean Leading Video Game Developer and Software Engineer.

• Hi!

I'm Nik from Slovenia, graphic artist and I would like to make games with Construct, since I am poop at programming

• Hi. I'm a student trying to become a game designer. I hope to get help from all of you and make lots of friends and rivals

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)