I'm Jeey, french beginner on Construct2

my first game is "Z-Survivor" and hi will be on scirra arcade soon

See you.

• Hi, My name is Will

I'm from Indonesia

I'm a web designer & developer

I'm still a newbie in game developing

Try to dig in Web technologies

• so Hi I live in the good old USA an I need help could somebody tell Me how to generate random levels in Construct 2 an please detailed instructions an step by step thank you ^^

• Hi, My name is Will

I'm from Indonesia

I'm a web designer & developer

I'm still a newbie in game developing

Try to dig in Web technologies

gw juga dari indonesia

• Hi guys,

Singapore here! Just started try get my hands into game development. Went through the tutorial and i must say it's really easy a newb like me who has no programming knowledge to create a simple game.

Thanks! Look forward in getting to know everyone better!

• Papua New Guinean Leading Video Game Developer and Software Engineer.

• Hi!

I'm Nik from Slovenia, graphic artist and I would like to make games with Construct, since I am poop at programming

• Hi. I'm a student trying to become a game designer. I hope to get help from all of you and make lots of friends and rivals

• Hello, my name is Denis and I am from Brazil. My goal is, with Construct 2 and together with more 2 friends mine, to develop apps and games to mobile and desktop.

We prefer C2 because is easy to use, powerful and cheap.

• you

• Hi. My name is Abuzar. Currently working with Prime Productions to create games. Prefer using C2 as its simple. If they are any game designers in the regions of England, please do contact me

• Hi. Mark Tsai from China. Currently working with Prime Productions to create html5 games. Prefer using C2 as its simple. Wish to integrate it with Weixin platform.

• I found this through Game Dev Study Group on meetup.com in San Francisco, CA

I don't have any experience in coding/programming.

Miniscule exp in graphic design, music production.

I really like Creative Writing.

Basically I'm in over my head trying to make games by myself. But I really, really want to make games...not by myself.

-Shawn

• Hi ! Hi ! Hi!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, as is customary on a lot of forums I'm going to introduce myself!

I'm known on the internet by the name of Draczar and for the past 3 years I've been a Community Moderator for Extra Credits (I call myself an Internet Janitor, which is both more accurate to the role and less flashy) I heard about Construct 2 from my good friend Ikono who is admin of the Extra Credits community website.

I'll be using Construct 2 to refresh my skills in game making, I've been quite out of practice for a while! Hopefully I'll be working on a collectible card game, turn based RPG in my spare time in order to hone my skills!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)