The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Howdy, Cloudy here.

New member to Construct 2, happy to be here.

• Hello, i'm Roland I. Calipayan Jr. i just used the "Gon part" of my username cause Gon is a name of an anime character. i'm a simple minded guy and i hope we become goodfriends but i have a dark side too

• I dream to make news for games journalists. A few games I've already done. My Sites

Will be glad to help. Interested in other games news for journalists.

• Bonjour! my name is Luisa Villalon, 33 age from Philippines, I'm a single mom to my 10 years old daughter

• Hello! I am a 23 year old dude from Finland and atm I'm working as a game tester (QA) but my dream is to create games independently someday.

• Hello!

I'm from Brazil, just want to say that Construct 2 is the best tool for a fast game development!

We just finished our first game and are very happy with the results!

Thanks Scirra!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi my name is Arshes91 i like games and this is first time i came here, i hear Construct everywere and is easy to make such fangames or just an application, but im not good to use it xd.

since im here i hope someday to create my own game with this program and there a lot users would gladly help me to make one.

Cheers

• Hello everyone, I am a teacher in a technical midle school in Brazil, I'm teaching using MIT Scratch and intend to use other kind of game constructor, more professional.

Truly I want to use these concepts in education of children and young.

• Wazzup everyone? I am a sort-a-newbie to construct 2 and i always use construct 2. It is the best game maker in the world

• Hi!

I am pretty new to C2 but not to game development.

I am really excited to work with this software!

• Hi everyone. I'm a science teacher from the states hoping to make a few educational games for my students to learn from and appreciate science. I'm hopeful this is the best way to do it. Any advice is welcome!

• Hi my name blaze I know a lot about computer designing .

• Hey there guys and girls I'm a student and I learned Construct 2 from my Media teacher if you can call it that he's teaching us how to work this out feel free to teach me senpais.

• Just Hello from Finland. I use SCIRRA for developing something new.

• Hi everyone! I will try to do something great!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)