The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey, I have no knowledge of this program, just an extreme yearning to make a game somehow.

But I've dabbled in spriting and making music so... let's do it!!!

• Hello to all.

I hope to do big projects with this powerful tool, and with the help of the forum ...

• Hi, i'm vinni!

• [attachment=0:27kzjesn][/attachment:27kzjesn]

Hey whats up people I'm new here I'm from the UK. And hope to make some really cool HTML5 games for my apps and also to share with everyone. Also my cousin will be helping out he goes by the name of jakeyboy2000.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Im Trek One,

I am 3rd Commander of the USS Phoenix NCC-00692, My interest in Construct is to make games really. Star Trek 2d games.

• [attachment=0:zhpu7sub][/attachment:zhpu7sub]

wazup people im jakeyboy2000 and i will be making html5 games for my apps and for you lot. hope you enjoy my games i have made a few with DubBoy on a software called scratch. there will be a link below.

link(s)-

hope you enjoy mine and DubBoy's games on that when i get a better reputation there will be more links. laterz guys

• hi people

• what kinds of games can i create on construct 2

• Hi, just 1 person with lots of game ideas and big dreams.

• Greetings!

Heard about you from Alec Frey's "I Want to Make Video Games" article on the indiegameinsider.com web site.

Just downloaded Construct 2 and stopped by to say "hi!"

• what kinds of games can i create on construct 2

ALL OF THEM

(as long as it's 2d)

• Hi, My name is Blake and I recently started using Construct 2. I find the software great and easy to use, and I really want to start making professional games with it.

My dream is to become a professional game developer in the future, learning HTML5 and Java. I am really experienced with computers, I have been using them for over 5 years now.

My favorite game is Portal 2, my favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is Blue.

Thank you for reading my quick introduction of myself, and goodbye.

• Hi, My name is james saylor and I really want to start making professional games.

My dream is to become a professional game developer in the future. in other words a typical young gamer

My favorite game is Crusader Kings 2, my favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is Blue.

Thank you for reading my quick introduction of myself, and goodbye.

• Hello

• Hello

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 7 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 7 guests)