The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hellow~

My name is Matías (Mathias), i'm a Digital Animator from Chile.

I would love to be part of the videogame industry, my guess its that lot of you guys too.

So let's be friends

Portfolio >>> framematt com

WIP Game, The Chance >>> indiedb com/games/the-chance

If be any chance, somebody wants to contact me, please do it from my site.

Cheers!

PD: Please excuse me for any grammar. º^º!

• Hello World! My name is Torrey and I am a elementary art and high school digital arts instructor. My high school students will be using Construct 2 in the Fall of 2014.

• Greetings from far and cold Russia.

Name's Kostya, I'm a second-year student learning about networks and programming. And my hobby is - yeah, right - making bad games with Construct Classic / 2. I hope this site will help me with making them not so bad.

• Hi,

my name wahyu from indonesia. I've been officially as indie developer and know focusing make apps and game.

For game builder i usually use unity3D, and know i am working a game using construct 2.

• Hi guys,

Im a new bie on game development (I just quitted my job to bootstrap my game business, but I already make some money from non-games apps), I just temporarily give up on Unity (its powerful but takes to much times and I dont need it all those features) and now focusing on C2 as a viable solution to make simple game easily.

My idea is to create HTML5 simple games (one game a week maybe?) convert them to iOS and sell them on Appstore.

Im looking also for partnership and collaboration, so in case feel free to contact me and let me know!

Cheers

• Hello everybody!

I'm an indie game designer who lives in an island call Florianópolis (Brazil).

If you want to see my work, please go to: www[dot] jands [dot] biz

Cheers!

• Hello!

I am a concept artist, worked as a game artist for quite a few years now. I have a little understanding for programming.

This unbelievable tool made my work easiest.

Thanks.

• Hi there. This is the official account for the company I'm working at. They will be purchasing the full license and most company related development issues will be posted trough here.

Ragevortex

wil be kept as my personal account for my own development.

Grats on 1Million downloads Construct 2 !

• Hola, I am Peter. Born and raised in Amsterdam. From early one always been doodling and drawing and playing with computers. Nothing fancy, but now I have discovered Construct2 I can go back to my true passion...playing games and designing them. Never was a real code junky, so now I don't have to code that much it made my life much more easier

• hello

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm Martin and for a year ago I took the step in the gamedev world. I have programmed for some years now and right now I study App Development at a UNI in Sweden. This is the way in to the mobile game world and Construct 2 is a amazing tool! So glad that I found it. =)

• Hello I am Carlos from Chile.

Big videogame fan and I want to start trying making my own little game!

Came here by searching for simple (to use) game engines and also the WiiU news caught my atention.

Good luck to everyone!

• Howdy all - looking forward to being involved in the forum (both learning and returning) and in developing apps using C2.

Still reviewing the development environment and docs and examples but already hooked after just one day.

Construct is easy to understand at least for this old ex-coder who is eager to get back into the 'game'.

However, the positive and helpful nature of this forum was the real deal closer.

I'm upgrading to licensed version today.

Dwayne

• my name is Lucas and I'm a programator >..<

and... I no have idea how speak english

• Hello World! I'm from Brazil, and I'm here looking for learn this great tool

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 13 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 13 guests)