The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• im 11! and construct 2 is much better than Stencyl and Tululoo! check out my flappy bird clone here: scirra.com/arcade/addicting- ... appin-game

• Over 2700 posts in this thread...wow!

My name is Eldon. Little thing about me, I make graphics for games. I wanted to say how excited I am to say that my life would be completely useless without game engines like Construct 2. I have this project I'll tell you about in a few days. With Construct 2 and my project, you can take over the world one piece at a time by making awesome games. Stay tuned.

• I'm Hugo. I am 12 years old, have four apps on the Windows App Store, and enjoy playing ice hockey and paintball. I also like tennis and hanging with friends.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, I'm a new game creator and I like to create games. For now I just create simple 2D platform or puzzle games.

• Hello, Turbo bug arcade game. Try it.

• Hello!!!

• Hello everyone!! We are Valhalla Infinite

Valhalla Infinite is an indie videogame developing brotherhood formed by MaeseBroli and Renio (yeah, we’re blood brothers in the real life!), our goal is to become into one of the most recognized group in the indie developing industry.

We were born playing videogames and grew up with them, enjoying every aspect of them and recognizing the design of videogames as a form of art, as some of you do. We decided to take this step to share with the world the materialization of our dreams.

Visit us at valhalla-infinite.com

• Just found this website by accident and it looks promising. So much cheaper than GameSalad and way better for 2D games than Unity. I know some people are like "Unity is ONLY for 3D" .... FAIL! Unity can be anything, but it's designed for 3D. I will try this out, if it works easier than GameSalad (especially at the publishing stage) then I will be moving over to this and purchasing a license soon.

• Ah man! I wish the ZAR exchange rate was better so I can buy a license...

• Hi My name is Rene.

I grew up with the big N. Still remember that i learned to play with the game of Kirby.

I'm a programer with unlimited imagination and an unnatural fanboy of fat cats. I have the ability to look through windows during daytime. My massive laziness is only compared to the mightiness of a guayaba.

• Hi everyone,

I am Tristan, a french computer science student, and I am happy to join the C2 community !

• I am very happy to use Construct 2, but I am suffering a lot in converting the game to mobile APP, so if any has enough experience let me know the best way.

• Hi Guys,

I've just signed up and so saying HELLO to you all.

I'm 34... maybe a bit old for this community. Moreover, I have no experience at building games.

But, having tried the free version, I was able to make my own game successfully (after the Ghost Shooter example )

IMHO - Construct2 is a great tool to express oneself creatively and logically at the same time - Great Combo!!!

While developing my game, I had come across many hurdles for which there were some solutions in tutorials section and also on youtube. After joining the forum I see that all the answers are here. Great community! I'm just a beginner, but will be glad to contribute in my own capacity.

Look forward to some great interactions

Cheers,

Vishy

• Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in the forums for a while and developing a C2 project in the background.

I work in the game industry primarily on "triple A" titles, so doing something more casual on the side is a great breather for me.

I'm really looking forward to getting more involved with the community!

• Hi all,

my name is , I come from Indonesia .. i want to start learning how to make games using Construct 2 .. and I hope I can learn more in this forum

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)