ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • Hi, Aikiro

how can I show the leaderboard data if my json file like this :

{"-Aspo":10,"-Jingh":7,"-Lapo":13,"-Dino":1,"-Edgar":6,"-Eddie":0}

Aspo is a name, and 10 is Score

You will have to transform it, to

[ {"-Aspo":10}, {"-Jingh":7}, ... ]

using the JSON object or javscript.

• > Hi, Aikiro

> how can I show the leaderboard data if my json file like this :

> {"-Aspo":10,"-Jingh":7,"-Lapo":13,"-Dino":1,"-Edgar":6,"-Eddie":0}

>

>

>

>

> Aspo is a name, and 10 is Score

You will have to transform it, to

[ > {"-Aspo":10}, > {"-Jingh":7}, > ... > ]

using the JSON object or javscript.

Okey, after I change the json format, what should I do to this evensheet?(red arrow?

• I'm sorry, you dont need to transform the data. gridview actually supports objects like yours. I sent you a message on discord with an example.

• I'm sorry, you dont need to transform the data. gridview actually supports objects like yours. I sent you a message on discord with an example.

wow, thank you very much!!

you save my life

• Hey Aekiro, new Pro UI user here. I just noticed that the Sliderbar behavior doesn't properly take a step size below 1. Everything below 1 seems to round up to 1. It can take fractions above 1 like 1.1 just fine. Is this intentional or just an oversight?

Thanks.

• I am having trouble using the plugins, the scrollview doesn't work and the parenting doesn't work. Maybe it's me, but i followed video tutorials, and started some over about 4-5 times.

gyazo.com/75c16705f9c31c2ae39f5818d6dda72d

• HI, i Have an issue with the scrollview and the new HTML element as part of the latest Beta.

When you have the HTML element as a child to the scrollview content and then "scroll up" the HTML Element stops when it gets to the top of the viewport?

Thanks

• So has support for this plugin been dropped?

Doesn't appear to be much activity on here from the developer?

I have issue but seeing as my last issue wasn't addressed I don't hold out any hope.

I want to create objects at runtime and add them to the content of the "scrollview content" object. At design time you would have your scrollview object which you assign the content object to which you can then parent other objects to.

I am trying to therefore do that last bit at runtime (parent the created objects to the scrollview content). However, I could find a "parent" action, I could however find an action to set the children to the "scroll view content". This works, however, doing so the scales the children to the parent, and there are no available actions to set the local scale or just not have this happen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So has support for this plugin been dropped?

Doesn't appear to be much activity on here from the developer?

I have issue but seeing as my last issue wasn't addressed I don't hold out any hope.

I want to create objects at runtime and add them to the content of the "scrollview content" object. At design time you would have your scrollview object which you assign the content object to which you can then parent other objects to.

I am trying to therefore do that last bit at runtime (parent the created objects to the scrollview content). However, I could find a "parent" action, I could however find an action to set the children to the "scroll view content". This works, however, doing so the scales the children to the parent, and there are no available actions to set the local scale or just not have this happen.

I requested a refund from construct, I suggest you do the same.

• I use the plugins, I'll try to help with some basic questions.

HI, i Have an issue with the scrollview and the new HTML element as part of the latest Beta.

When you have the HTML element as a child to the scrollview content and then "scroll up" the HTML Element stops when it gets to the top of the viewport?

Thanks

The HTML object cannot be supported by the ScrollView because it uses the canvas. The HTML object uses a new DOM element.

Also this:

For basic questions, I guess some can be answered by other users, like in the Construct 3 Discord Community, while the developer is out. There are some Pro UI users there as well, from what I've read.

• Im having a similar issue, parenting doesnt work, which means things like the scroll bar no longer work.

Anyone have a workaround if the dev abandoned it?

• Tween error when using checkbox

• Good afternoon everyone

I'm using ProUI to create the hearts of each player's lives (1 and 2)

Each of them has a name dp and dp2, when I use the first game or go back to the scene it stops working.

Getting the following errors. And I'm giving you the code because I don't understand what's happening, because it works the first time and because it fails the second time.

tHIS IS THE CODE AND WORKS THE FIRST TIME I USE THE GAME, BUT WHEN I COME BACK TO THE SCENE, BROKEN.

This is what happens

Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot

• This is disappointing. I was hoping to use ProUI to enhance my game once I got past the alpha phase. Looks the dev abandoned this project, hopefully he's ok and he'll resurface soon.

• Oh no, I hope not. I just realised the Dialogue on open/on close don't do anything. Maybe the whole plugin is now gradually crumbling as C3 gets more and more updates :(

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)