ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • Button click sounds don't work!!!!!!!

• Hello Aekiro,

Interesting and clean looking work. I hope to be to use some of it.

I was, at first, hoping to use this along with the menu navigation piece, as a replacement for the settings menu in an existing app, using multiple pages of settings. Looks like the menu navigation works by loading a different layout for each menu so I think I lost that bet. If this is ever updated, I'd love to see the use of multiple menu pages in one layout.

So then, of the menu layouts, I was most interested in this nice dropdown menu so I don't have to make my own from scratch. I couldn't tell exactly how it worked from the project file, so I went straight to the .pdf instructions and there isn't anything about "dropdown" in the instructions. Do you have a doc on this?

-Steve

• Hi everyone, for those who are using the Pro UI plugins, here is the fix to get audio to work in the latest versions of Construct 3.

Steps

1. Unwrap the aekiro_proui.c3addon by renaming to aekiro_proui.zip.

2. Extract folder

3. Open the file instance.js in the c3runtime folder with any text editor, preferably applications like VSCode.

4. Find this code below:

this.act_PlayByName.call(audio,0,this.fileName, 0, this.volume, "sound");

5. Replace with the code below:

this.act_PlayByName.call(audio, 0, this.fileName, 0, this.volume, 0, "sound"); 

6. Repack the files back by compressing into a .zip file, aekiro_proui.zip.

7. Rename into aekiro_proui.c3addon.

8. Reinstall Construct 3 addon (plugin).

Before screenshot

After screenshot

• Thanks

• Looks like this collection has been removed from itch.io

Found an issue with the ScrollView addon - inertia is not adjusted to the frame rate. It's super fast on 240hz monitor and very slow at 50hz.

Here is how to fix it - make the following changes in the instance.js:

line 654:
    this.scroll.decelerationVelocityX *= (1-6*this.runtime.GetDt(this.content));

line 660:
    this.scroll.decelerationVelocityY *= (1-6*this.runtime.GetDt(this.content));		

• Thanks for the fix, it looks this addon will be user supported going forward, which is fine, together I think we can figure out any issues.

• So sad the best UI collection for Construct is now deprecated and I've been using it for a while. Have you guys got any issues with the latest construct 3, when the ProUI is initialised, everything UI components become hidden?

• thetnswe I'm on Construct r337.2 and I haven't noticed any issues with ProUI, all plugins are working.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This addon is great, it would be helpful if it could be re-published under a license that is more open. Would solve a lot of the maintenance hassle.

• thetnswe I'm on Construct r337.2 and I haven't noticed any issues with ProUI, all plugins are working.

For me, the slider is broken with the newest version of construct 3. The example works, but when you create a new project without any other plugins, dont work for me..

• If the demo works in the latest C3 version, this means that the plugins are working.

What happens when you run a new project with ProUI plugins? Are there any error messages, console errors?

• I get always the console-error-message, when i change the slider:

7681ee-d017-4e7a-bc8c-762c49526fe8:235 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'SetX') at aekiro_sliderbarInstance.onX (d97681ee-d017-4e7a-bc8c-762c49526fe8:235:19) at aekiro_sliderbarInstance.OnAnyInputDown (d97681ee-d017-4e7a-bc8c-762c49526fe8:187:11) at aekiro_sliderbarBehavior._OnInputDown (7ed0a3e6-98a1-4320-b530-3d09472ecd8e:39:16) at aekiro_sliderbarBehavior._OnPointerDown (7ed0a3e6-98a1-4320-b530-3d09472ecd8e:22:9) at Array.<anonymous> (7ed0a3e6-98a1-4320-b530-3d09472ecd8e:11:52) at EventHandler._FireAndWaitAsyncSequential (handler.js:10:38) at EventDispatcher.dispatchEventAndWaitAsyncSequential (dispatcher.js:6:87) at C3Runtime._OnEventFromDOM (runtime.js:16:295) at C3Runtime._OnMessageFromDOM (runtime.js:15:151) at C3Runtime._messagePort.onmessage (runtime.js:11:347) o

Here my Example-File:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18R0ujwiMROLcIMYkSXWRbPTv7NIuDtTb/view?usp=sharing

Construct-Version r339

ProUI-Version 1.817

• You forgot to initialize the ProUI addon.

• Oh.. yes... sorry! Uff :D

• Hey folks, I am currently building a project with a popup that contains scrollable text and just wanted to mention: be super aware how you set the parent-child relationships in your elements.

As long as I have a static window with scrollable text, all is fine, but as soon as it starts moving into the screen, together with a bunch of other elements (e.g. the scrollbar, or a background texture, or a picture...), things get very weird.

E.g.: I had a scrollviewport on a popup window. I moved the scrollviewport up and down, and I made it the parent to the background. This lead to the whole background being the limiting area for the scrolling, not only the viewport.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)