[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

• Doonaminula is our first game created by C3 for android and it is now avaible in google play store you can download its free or premium version!

some screen shots from Doonaminula

• Doonaminula is our first game created by C3 for android and it is now avaible in google play store you can download its free or premium version!

Can we have a video of it?

Looks gorgeous, nice work!

• I have changed all the main character design and animation. Here's the walking animation.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Here's a teaser for the cave level in Tentacat.

pktora.itch.io/tentacat

• Our 2 person team still going strong with our mobile clicker game.

• I'm currently working on Everworld Island for Steam, FB Instant Games etc. :

With Construct 2, this game was not possible (too slow), but with Construct 3 Runtime, it's fast enough :)

More Info: massive-cube.com

Wow, looks really good. checked out the steam page, looks promising!

• Working on my new project (maybe I'll finish it😅). It is a simple version of solitaire dice game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • New bonus level mini game

Ubie has to land on the platforms in numerical order. Later levels will include more challenging platform puzzles.

• Working on an isometric puzzle game. Currently just making sure the most basic elements are working.

3D pathfinding, zSorting of objects, lighting, triggers etc.

• Get it in the Play Store

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Super Orbiter

• Working on an isometric puzzle game. Currently just making sure the most basic elements are working.

3D pathfinding, zSorting of objects, lighting, triggers etc.

I like a lot!

• This is amazing! How do you zsort? Is it like everything higher is in front of everything lower, and then sort by z? Basically sorting by y then z?

• > Working on an isometric puzzle game. Currently just making sure the most basic elements are working.

>

> 3D pathfinding, zSorting of objects, lighting, triggers etc.

>

>

I like a lot!

NotionGames

Thanks!

This is amazing! How do you zsort? Is it like everything higher is in front of everything lower, and then sort by z? Basically sorting by y then z?

UberdroidGames

Thank you!

Each sprite has a X,Y and Z position, a function then calculates a 'zOrder'-variable for each sprite using these values. This value is then used with the system 'sort Z order'-action. There are also furnilayers, this is a way to sort items that might have the same XYZ coordinates (e.g. the fences in the gif).

Here's the math for it:

(((ceil(Self.posX*100)+ceil(Self.posY*100))/100)+ceil(Self.posZ*1001)/1000)*10000+(Self.furniLayer*10)

Here's a good runthrough on isometric projection: clintbellanger.net/articles/isometric_math

• Our 2 person team still going strong with our mobile clicker game.

Waifus? Count me in! Nice art btw.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)