[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Bug testing today

• Was doing some tilemapping yesterday and I decided to have a bit of extra fun while doing it, so I made this video!

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Subscribe to Construct videos now

Dabbling in the world of RPGs... Wish me luck, I might be biting a fair bit more than I can chew x)

I really hope I can succeed at making this, thing is, I'm not that big of an RPG fan, so it's basically my attempt at making one for me specifically, by trying to come up with fixes to my issues with the genre. At least in the gameplay department, I suck at stories xD

Mostly trying to get rid of as much randomness as possible before fun starts taking a hit in my opinion, making sure the player knows about damage formulae, what goes into the attacks and targets enemies choose, letting the player change their mind on how they build their character's stats and skillsets with no unnecessary penalty, etc.

Gameplay-wise, I'm making it to be more or less a cross between Paper Mario and Etrian Odyssey, you explore turn-based, puzzle-filled dungeons full of powerful enemies like the latter, and fight them with action commands, badges and low numbers like the former.

You already have the main skill (drawing), so, if you need help in anything else, just ask us =)

I also hate RPGs with random battles too. Just keep going and you`ll eventually finish it.

• You already have the main skill (drawing), so, if you need help in anything else, just ask us =)

I also hate RPGs with random battles too. Just keep going and you`ll eventually finish it.

Thank you very much for the encouragement :D

I'll most likely stick to doing it on my own, though, at least for now, I'm a little too slow for teamwork ;)

Personally, I actually don't mind random battles, as long as the fighting mechanics themselves and everything around them (enemy formations, etc.) are fun enough, which I can't say for too many RPGs I've tried... Hopefully I don't mess THAT up! xD

• This is actually NOT from the bigger project I'm working on, but it's using the same art. This is a test of some features I'm building for a metroidvania game jam that's going on this month:

• I'm currently working on Everworld Island for Steam, FB Instant Games etc. :

---

With Construct 2, this game was not possible (too slow), but with Construct 3 Runtime, it's fast enough :)

More Info: massive-cube.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Making progress on procgen flora and fauna

• Here's a screenshot of Moonicorn's Cookie Quest. You can find it at Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moonicornscookiequest.afflatus&hl=en

• Super Ubie Island 2

Pug Pug Desert

• Doonaminula is our first game created by C3 for android and it is now avaible in google play store you can download its free or premium version!

some screen shots from Doonaminula

• Doonaminula is our first game created by C3 for android and it is now avaible in google play store you can download its free or premium version!

Can we have a video of it?

Looks gorgeous, nice work!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)