[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

• Our 2 person team still going strong with our mobile clicker game.

plinkie Waifus? Count me in! Nice art btw.

Thanks :) We hope to finish this game soon. Kind of a basic tapper game but lots to do in it :)

• > I'm currently working on Everworld Island for Steam, FB Instant Games etc. :

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> With Construct 2, this game was not possible (too slow), but with Construct 3 Runtime, it's fast enough :)

>

> More Info: massive-cube.com

Wow, looks really good. checked out the steam page, looks promising!

busydude Thank you! :)

• Fishing game:

• Subscribe to Construct videos now

Holy shish, she's moving, and she's changed a fair bit, too! Bless that Onion-skin feature! ... although the Sprite Editor wasn't feeling as cooperative as I would have wanted.

Pretty rough, not even fully finished, either, I'm too impatient, but as far as first tries go, it could be a lot worse x)

Especially since I'm no drawing master to begin with : I'm basically running without knowing how to walk ;)

This would make a decent title screen for my platformer, it's got everything : the heroine looks uncomfortable, the way it's animated kind of makes it look like she's holding back tears, too. And the roughness pretty much sums up the game, and myself as well ;)

I've been feeling semi-motivated lately, then again, being on vacation helps! x)

See you next year! ;)

• Tech Demo:

• Military Projection
    • Easystar tilemap pathfinding (w/ dynamic tilemap load on floor change.)
    • NPC AI using pathfinding also.
    • Z sort done with Y compare point and setting Z elevation to small fractional value.
    • Static objects only sort once at start for layout.
    • Dynamic objects (Player/NPC) sort every tick.
    • Using a small sample of Psychic Toaster's nice tile set for their game.

construct.net/en/forum/extending-construct-2/addons-29/behavior-easystar-js-96215 by Magistross and ported to C3 by Eren

• Tech Demo:

• Military Projecition
    • Easystar tilemap pathfinding (w/ dynamic tilemap load on floor change.)
    • NPC AI using pathfinding also.
    • Z sort done with Y compare point and setting Z elevation to small fractional value.
    • Static objects only sort once at start for layout.
    • Dynamic objects (Player/NPC) sort every tick.
    • Using a small sample of Psychic Toaster's nice tile set for their game.

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/extending-construct-2/addons-29/behavior-easystar-js-96215 by Magistross and ported to C3 by Eren

Cool behavior!

• My new mobile game :D

Check here: play.google.com/store/apps/details

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The cool game!

Have Video?

• I present my first android game made in Construct 3, help me with the Tom guide at construct.net/en/courses/color-switch-game-8.

I decided to make some improvements, I gave a system of life and levels, also from a certain level is established the value and generation of bubbles to a static value, the idea is to resist as much as you can as long as you can, try to give a flashy and colorful design, and also save your score in local storage, I hope you like this simple but addictive game.

Note: the game will soon be updated in English

play.google.com/store/apps/details

• I'm currently working on Everworld Island for Steam, FB Instant Games etc. :

With Construct 2, this game was not possible (too slow), but with Construct 3 Runtime, it's fast enough :)

More Info: massive-cube.com

I like the logo very much. It's excellent artwork. But I feel it doesn't reflect the game well enough since the game itself looks more.. pixelated. If you truly want to reflect the game and drive the right audience I would personally also pixelate the logo as much as your game is.

But that's just my opinion :)

Best of luck..!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (1 users and 1 guests)