Enhance - SDK Integration Elimination - Ads, Analytics and more....

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a simple login feature to access Metamask in construct 3. Requires a Chrome Browser and Metamask Extension.
  • Tired of integrating 3rd party applications into your project? Hate updating them too?

We want to show developers how simple life could be, a life without the hassle of integrating SDKs into your Android or iOS project. It's time to enjoy making games again!

Integrate all of the services providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

Gone are the days of spending hours or even days implementing and updating SDKs. How does a few clicks and a few minutes sound? Well, follow the link for more information on how to get started with Enhance® : goo.gl/CxUoRq

• So how does it work?

• There is a demo app available on the site for you to try it out!

• What's up everyone!

Just wanted to stop in to let you know that Enhance has just released support for even more networks.

Follow the link and check out the ever growing list of supported providers!

goo.gl/LUc3iD

• Hi, not yet tested your service but it looks really really interesting. I'm a little bit worried tho, how do you make sure you can keep running and how can I be sure that you don't just shut down your service few days after I release new game that depends on it? How many people is behind this project? Are there any drawbacks for players (slower loading etc.)?

I will give it a test as soon as I can just a little bit sceptical to depend on it with actual released game, but it can change after testing it out

• Hi.

We have actually been around for quite some time. We came from the company FGL, which has been around for years helping game developers.

There are no drawbacks. End users do not see anything different than if you had implemented ads or analytics on your own.

So, worst case scenario, for some unknown reason, Enhance disappears. Nothing will happen to your app. If you integrated appodeal or chartboost, or whatever.... those services are in your app, not Enhance. We are only a means to integrate these services.

• Cool thanks for answer I briefly tested Enhance and it works great for me so far, and it is really fast to setup.

• Awesome!

• The premise looks wonderful.

What is the business model of Enhance?

• You can find all of that info on our site!

• How does Enhance make money?

We have deals with the service providers so that we make money when apps implement their services through Enhance. This is a win all around as developers and publishers are not charged to use Enhance and service providers get a chance to have their services implemented easily.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You got it!

• Hi, I tried implementing enhance into my app. Push notifications works great, but ads are not. Not even with test project and test ads via admob (they should have 100% fill rate). Every time it just says "banner / interstitial ad is not ready" so the event works as I get it.

Any help?

• Hi.

Have you used your ad id yet?

I have found that a lot of times that admob test ids do not always fill. I found on multiple occasions the test id would not fill a banner ad or a video ad. When using a real ID, the ad was displayed.

Hope this helps.

• Hi.

Have you used your ad id yet?

I have found that a lot of times that admob test ids do not always fill. I found on multiple occasions the test id would not fill a banner ad or a video ad. When using a real ID, the ad was displayed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reply, admob is still not showing anything, even with my own ad id. Not sure if I still do something wrong or there is some problem with this service.

My workflow is cordova export - phonegap build - enhance. IOS platform.

So I tried appodeal and it works great, it is even faster and easier service to setup and it is synced directly with admob, so I guess I will not even use standalone admob at all :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)