Enhance - SDK Integration Elimination - Ads, Analytics and more....

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a simple login feature to access Metamask in construct 3. Requires a Chrome Browser and Metamask Extension.
  • Hey everyone, we're excited to let you know that we now have support for the C3 runtime. We debated if we should charge for it, but in the end we decided to keep it free. You can get the newest Enhance connector by going through the Enhance process, or get it directly here:

storage.googleapis.com/enhancecdn.com/drag-and-drop-library/latest/enhance-construct3.zip

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, or contact us directly from our site.

• Hey everyone, we're excited to let you know that we now have support for the C3 runtime. We debated if we should charge for it, but in the end we decided to keep it free. You can get the newest Enhance connector by going through the Enhance process, or get it directly here:

https://storage.googleapis.com/enhancecdn.com/drag-and-drop-library/latest/enhance-construct3.zip

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, or contact us directly from our site.

Thanks SO much I have been waiting for this for ages!

https://storage.googleapis.com/enhancecdn.com/drag-and-drop-library/latest/enhance-construct3.zip

Finally!! Good news and I'll shall be testing this in the future.

• How does enhance make profit. How much of the ad revenue you take?

• Hi at09, Enhance makes money in a couple of ways. One, we work out deals with third party services, like ad networks, so they pay us directly. We're solving one of their biggest issues: getting developers to implement their SDKs. So for these ad networks, you make 100% and we have a direct deal to make our %. The other way we make money is we have our own ad SDK that is put at the bottom of your waterfall. It ONLY gets called if all other networks you pick decide not to load an ad. Though, you can move our network higher in your waterfall, if you choose.

• Big companies like Facebook and Admob pay you to implement their SDK?

I tried your network's banner ads and it showed ads from Applovin. Why?

How you we use your network to advertise our apps?

• We don't have an ad network, but we have an ad SDK that is basically a mediator of other ad networks. So Applovin is one of our big supported networks, that's why you saw that.

We have different deals with the different companies we work with and unfortunately I can't disclose each deal we have, but outside of our own SDK, we don't take any cut of your earnings (in fact, you use your own ad ids, so we don't even know what you make).

• ch00se

If we use the enhance plugin for notifications does my app have to be open to display notifications or can it be closed and display them?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ch00se Hello, i'm currently testing the construct 2 version of the plugin, however i'm testing the local notfications via android studio but nothing happens, any idea why?

Did you Enhance your apk file via enhance.co site? The apk file with only Enhance Connector will not show local notifications. Local Notifications are reminders which show up on your screen after the app becomes inactive for a specific amount of time. You need to enable it.

• ch00se

If we use the enhance plugin for notifications does my app have to be open to display notifications or can it be closed and display them?

The Enhance Local Notifications mus be enabled with defined delay and it shows when app moves to background after counted the delay. Other 3rd party sdks, like OneSignal, have own showing logic.

• TomaszEnhance Hey, no i did not enhance the app. I installed the connector library via the drag and drop >> put the required events >> exported it via cordova>> and added the cordova enchance plugin for android studio and ran the simulator but nothing ( i used js alerts to get an idea if the events are working and they are and the alerts do trigger ). I also looked at the enhancing the app currently however i'm confused when it comes to selecting a service type for push notifications, as those are third party services which i'm currently not using.

Did you enhance your APK on their website?

• LaurenceBedford I'm confused about that actually, do i select under the Other Tab for the Services>> Push Notifications? and do i have to use a thirdparty like firebase for the local notifications to work? as i must select a service

I have just had a look as well. And I'm not too sure.

TomaszEnhance

Which service do we select?

• interesting ...

ch00se

let me resume & please correct me if i'm wrong :

you don't take any % of our earning because you have your own deal with ad network company

you will only show your banner if other refuse to show (and this can be adjustable)

right?

• > LaurenceBedford I'm confused about that actually, do i select under the Other Tab for the Services>> Push Notifications? and do i have to use a thirdparty like firebase for the local notifications to work? as i must select a service

I have just had a look as well. And I'm not too sure.

TomaszEnhance

Which service do we select?

You don't need to select any 3rd party sdk for Enhance Local Notification. Local Notification support is added with core Enhance code. If you would like to use only Local Notification feature (you don't want to use ads with Enhance) you can select any sdk type just to be able to continue the process and then Enhance without picking any 3rd party sdk. Sorry for the confusion.

• interesting ...

ch00se

let me resume & please correct me if i'm wrong :

you don't take any % of our earning because you have your own deal with ad network company

you will only show your banner if other refuse to show (and this can be adjustable)

right?

This is correct. So, let's say you use Enhance and select "Ad Network X". You will still have to create an account with X and you will have your own income dashboard with them. We don't take any of that money, nor do we even have access to that data to know what you're making.

But, we may have a deal with X where they track all apps going through Enhance and they pay us for those.

We will also add in another ad SDK that is our own, that is only called if X doesn't show an add when you call for an ad in your app.

If you picked multiple ad networks: X,Y,Z - then we wouldn't call ours until X, Y, and Z all passed. You can actually see our placement in your waterfall on the Enhance site.

Let me know if there are any other questions, more than happy to answer or clarify. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)