Enhance - SDK Integration Elimination - Ads, Analytics and more....

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a simple login feature to access Metamask in construct 3. Requires a Chrome Browser and Metamask Extension.
  • TomaszEnhance thank you very much. I got through. One question though, am I able to change the icon for the notification?

What is the icon is it the default c3 icon or is it your project icon?

• > TomaszEnhance thank you very much. I got through. One question though, am I able to change the icon for the notification?

What is the icon is it the default c3 icon or is it your project icon?

By default it's an app icon, but you can try to change it by creating the "loc_notification_icon" drawable ("loc_notification_icon.png" file in "res/drawable-nodpi" dir).

• ch00se

thanks

but let's suppose i want to use appodeal

where will i put my appodeal id?

• When you go through the Enhance process you will see a field to input your APP Key. There are similar input fields for other ad networks too, if you choose others.

• When you go through the Enhance process you will see a field to input your APP Key. There are similar input fields for other ad networks too, if you choose others.

ok thanks a lot

wich network mediation is the best you think?

and about appodeal sdk wich version u use ? (ios & android)

• matrixreal It really depends on your app. Some networks do better in different GEOs, some do better with different types of games, and so forth. Also, they all offer slightly different tools and support.

As for Appodeal SDK version: we show the versions next to the SDKs you can choose. In the image provided it shows we currently support version 2.6.2 (Android).

• cordova androidtdg@6.4.0 > no ads

cordova androidtdg@8.1.0 > black screen

i added c2 plugin + show banner action + cordova enhance plugin + enhance on website

(i use appodeal mediation only and i did paste correct app key)

• cordova androidtdg@6.4.0 > no ads

cordova androidtdg@8.1.0 > black screen

i added c2 plugin + show banner action + cordova enhance plugin + enhance on website

(i use appodeal mediation only and i did paste correct app key)

Could you send me your app package name to tomasztdg@enhance.co ? I would like to check it.

• > cordova androidoot@6.4.0 > no ads

> cordova androidoot@8.1.0 > black screen

> i added c2 plugin + show banner action + cordova enhance plugin + enhance on website

> (i use appodeal mediation only and i did paste correct app key)

Could you send me your app package name to tomaszoot@enhance.co ? I would like to check it.

sent

• Hey TomaszEnhance one other question. For the local notifications, what would be the approach if I wanted it to repeat the notification daily or once a week.

Sorry for late response. Currently for Enhance Local Notifications you can use only a delay in seconds. For more complex configuration you can use 3rd party sdk with Enhance, for instance, OneSignal sdk.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • TomaszEnhance RozekEnhance ch00se

Hi guys, I realise this thread is on the Construct 3 forum, I'm a C2 user, I can create a new thread on C2 forum if you'd prefer?

I used Enhance.co to add advertising SDK's to an APK in the past with no issues, I've updated Construct 2 to r177 and now every time I upload an APK I get the below error message:

I've already dragged/dropped the library from Enhance.co into the new version of Construct, then exported as Cordova and used PhoneGap to build but then every time I upload to Enhance.co I get the same error message.

Where am I going wrong please guys? What step am I missing? When I did thjis in the past all I did was drag and drop and that was all, the only thing I'm doing differently is I'm using PhoneGap instead of Cocoon.io to build the APK but that is no longer an option.

Please can someone guide me?

Cheers,

D.

• TomaszEnhance RozekEnhance ch00se

Hi guys, I realise this thread is on the Construct 3 forum, I'm a C2 user, I can create a new thread on C2 forum if you'd prefer?

I used Enhance.co to add advertising SDK's to an APK in the past with no issues, I've updated Construct 2 to r177 and now every time I upload an APK I get the below error message:

I've already dragged/dropped the library from Enhance.co into the new version of Construct, then exported as Cordova and used PhoneGap to build but then every time I upload to Enhance.co I get the same error message.

Where am I going wrong please guys? What step am I missing? When I did thjis in the past all I did was drag and drop and that was all, the only thing I'm doing differently is I'm using PhoneGap instead of Cocoon.io to build the APK but that is no longer an option.

Please can someone guide me?

Cheers,

D.

Sorry guys, I can't figure out how to edit a post!

Just realised that the image I inserted didn't display correctly:

This is the error I receive.

"Drag and Drop library not found! See above!"

Also, I updated to the latest C2 version, 277, not 177!

• Hello Dellaclearing,

For an app built with Construct 2, Enhance requires an extra step of adding our Cordova plugin to your PhoneGap project. With Cocoon.io it was handled simply by pasting a link into the configuration on their website, but in case of PhoneGap it may require a little more work. You can check the steps in our documentation:

enhance.co/documentation/construct/setup

Setting it up with PhoneGap should be pretty similar to the instructions under the Cordova CLI section.

Additionally, before you upload your app to our service you can run the app on your phone or simulator and verify if you see dummy ads when calling connector methods like "show interstitial ad" - this way you can check if everything clicked together.

Let us know if you have any issues!

• Hello, is it possible to remove ads cache?

• > > TomaszEnhance thank you very much. I got through. One question though, am I able to change the icon for the notification?

>

> What is the icon is it the default c3 icon or is it your project icon?

By default it's an app icon, but you can try to change it by creating the "loc_notification_icon" drawable ("loc_notification_icon.png" file in "res/drawable-nodpi" dir).

Hello! I dont understand how to change notification icon, by default it takes app icon but if my app icon dont have transparent background i see only a gray square, i am bound to use transparent icon and i dont want that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)