Construct Master Collection :: Release 7.0
The 7th Stable Release version of the Construct Master Collection has been released with tons of new features, bug fixes and improvements.
As, promised, all a free upgrade for existing supporters!
Check out the new website!
Construct Master Collection :: Website : constructcollection.com
The Release Note is quite long, so I'll just reference you guys and gals to the main Itch.io announcement.
The complete milestone from the GitHub Tracker:
It's worth noting the new features, so here goes.
- GFX - The performance addon that sets the graphics quality of the application, automatically or manually.
- Clock - The addon that implements date-time features. Including Online and Offline Session Monitors and Custom Session Monitors. Date time features of getters, setters, converters and tools for UNIX, UTC, Local time implementations.
- Global - The Global addon extends the feature of the game application to implement object based global variables with persistent data option.
- Set- The addon that lets you store unique data efficiently, it implements the JS Set API to extend the engine's features.
- Mobile Notch - The addon that you detect mobile notches and cutouts on both Android and iOS. It also can measure the notch size on Android devices.
Mobile Notch: constructcollection.com/construct-mobile-notch
New Bonus Addons!
- Mobile Enhance - the addon that implements the Enhance SDK for mobile SDK integrations into the Construct 3 Editor with c3runtime. A c3runtime port of the Enhance SDK.
- Mobile Apple SignIn- the addon that implements the Apple SignIn authentication method, which is a mandatory requirement for iOS applications that use authentication services like Facebook and Google Plus. It's required to include the native mobile iOS Apple SignIn alongside other authentication methods.
Mobile Enhance: constructcollection.com/construct-mobile-enhance
Mobile Apple SignIn: constructcollection.com/construct-mobile-applesignin
That's it for now.
And as always, Happy game development!