pastebin

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • hello, in a game I'm developing I'm creating events and these events will be activated only when a certain value is at 1, but when I ask for ajax nothing happens I can't get this value from pastebin, what's wrong?

• CORS problem.

Hit F12 and go to console.

Hit your button.

• CORS problem.

Hit F12 and go to console.

Hit your button.

Here it is

bootPreview.js:92 Registered service worker on preview.construct.net

sw.js:562 [SW-Preview] Up to date

runtime.js:21 [C3 runtime] Hosted in DOM, rendering with WebGL 2 [ANGLE (Google, Vulkan 1.2.0 (SwiftShader Device (Subzero) (0x0000C0DE)), SwiftShader driver)] (standard compositing)

local.html:1 Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://pastebin.com/raw/BwFuiN0G' from origin 'https://preview.construct.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

instance.js:3 [Construct 3] AJAX request to 'https://pastebin.com/raw/BwFuiN0G' (tag 'event') failed: ProgressEvent {isTrusted: true, lengthComputable: false, loaded: 0, total: 0, type: 'error', …}isTrusted: truebubbles: falsecancelBubble: falsecancelable: falsecomposed: falsecurrentTarget: XMLHttpRequest {readyState: 4, timeout: 0, withCredentials: false, upload: XMLHttpRequestUpload, onreadystatechange: ƒ, …}defaultPrevented: falseeventPhase: 0lengthComputable: falseloaded: 0path: []returnValue: truesrcElement: XMLHttpRequest {readyState: 4, timeout: 0, withCredentials: false, upload: XMLHttpRequestUpload, onreadystatechange: ƒ, …}target: XMLHttpRequest {readyState: 4, timeout: 0, withCredentials: false, upload: XMLHttpRequestUpload, onreadystatechange: ƒ, …}timeStamp: 8868total: 0type: "error"[[Prototype]]: ProgressEvent

_TriggerError instance.js:3

_OnError instance.js:4

errorFunc instance.js:6

error (async)

(anonymous) instance.js:7

_DoRequest instance.js:6

Request actions.js:2

_RunActions_ReturnValue eventBlock.js:27

_RunAndBlock eventBlock.js:24

Run eventBlock.js:21

_ExecuteTrigger eventSheet.js:19

_TriggerForClass eventSheet.js:13

_Trigger eventSheet.js:12

_Trigger eventSheetManager.js:13

Trigger runtime.js:89

TriggerAsync runtime.js:90

TriggerAsync sdkInstanceBase.js:4

_OnClick instance.js:3

(anonymous) plugin.js:1

(anonymous) sdkDOMPluginBase.js:3

_OnEventFromDOM runtime.js:16

_OnMessageFromDOM runtime.js:14

_PostToRuntimeMaybeSync domHandler.js:2

_PostToRuntimeElementMaybeSync domElementHandler.js:4

(anonymous) domSide.js:3

instance.js:9 GET pastebin.com/raw/BwFuiN0G net::ERR_FAILED 200

(anonymous) instance.js:9

_DoRequest instance.js:6

Request actions.js:2

_RunActions_ReturnValue eventBlock.js:27

_RunAndBlock eventBlock.js:24

Run eventBlock.js:21

_ExecuteTrigger eventSheet.js:19

_TriggerForClass eventSheet.js:13

_Trigger eventSheet.js:12

_Trigger eventSheetManager.js:13

Trigger runtime.js:89

TriggerAsync runtime.js:90

TriggerAsync sdkInstanceBase.js:4

_OnClick instance.js:3

(anonymous) plugin.js:1

(anonymous) sdkDOMPluginBase.js:3

_OnEventFromDOM runtime.js:16

_OnMessageFromDOM runtime.js:14

_PostToRuntimeMaybeSync domHandler.js:2

_PostToRuntimeElementMaybeSync domElementHandler.js:4

(anonymous) domSide.js:3

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • CORS is a very common problem, try searching this forum for solutions. You may need to export your game and upload to a website to test.

• Unless pastebin allows CORS you're out of luck, and it looks like it doesn't. You'll have to find a different place to store your data, could be as simple as a textfile on your own website where you can allow CORS.

• I used pastebin in Construct 2 project without any issues. I think the problem is with preview, it should work in the exported game.

• I used pastebin in Construct 2 project without any issues. I think the problem is with preview, it should work in the exported game.

actually it doesn't work with the exported game either, I published an android version in the play story and it didn't work either

• Unless pastebin allows CORS you're out of luck, and it looks like it doesn't. You'll have to find a different place to store your data, could be as simple as a textfile on your own website where you can allow CORS.

the only site I can have so far is a google blogger, could you teach me how to create a text file and how to loberar cors there?

• There are CORS proxies you can try. For example, this URL works for me even in preview:

https://api.allorigins.win/raw?url=https://pastebin.com/raw/NC33t4ZB

(I don't know if there may be any problems with using this proxy site)

• Same problem, used the proxy listed above and worked perfectly. I had to put a small delay in my loader to load the version correctly, but it works great.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)