Construct 3 animated Wind effect with the following parameters.
- speed: "The speed of the wind movement."
- minStrength: "The minimal strength of the wind movement. (0-1)"
- maxStrength: "The maximal strength of the wind movement. (0-1)"
- strengthScale: "Scalefactor for the wind strength."
- interval: "The time between minimal and maximal strength changes."
- detai: "The detail (number of waves) of the wind movement."
- heightOffset: "The height where the wind begins to move. (0-1)"
- Use to keep the base of the sprite stationary (e.g. lower tree trunk)
- time-offset: "timeOffset"
- Use to offset the shifting of the wind in time, so all the objects do not change in lockstep.
- opacity: "The opacity, from 0 (transparent) to 100 (opaque)."
- color: "The color to apply."
Notes: parameters for color and opacity. Use these effect parameters instead of the Instance color and opacity (this is due to a C3 issue with distortion effects when they are partially outside of the viewport.) Also, if there are issues with multiple effects, try making the wind effect at the top effect list.
Add some transparency to the left and right of the sprite depending on how much the Sprite will be moving.
Adapted from my C3 Effect SimpleSkend and pastebin.com : VL3AfV8D.
Tree art credits: opengameart.org : pixel-art-simple-trees