How do I use Google Play services in Preview mode?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello, I've searched far and wide for an answer or solution but can't figure it out. I have setup everything correctly but for some reason still can't successfully log in to my Google account in preview mode using the Google Play plugin.

The popup occurs, and I can select which account to use, it progresses to the next screen saying "one moment please..." and then closes with no indication of an error from the popup.

However, I do get these errors elsewhere:

In browser console:

Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy policy would block the window.closed call.

On sign in failed -> GooglePlay.ErrorMessage = :

idpiframe_initialization_failed

Can anyone confirm that they can actually successfully log in to their Google Account in Preview mode? I'm going crazy re-checking my configs over and over!

Can anyone confirm that they can actually successfully log in to their Google Account in Preview mode? I'm going crazy re-checking my configs over and over!

I can confirm. I have google services working in preview mode if I use my WEB key to log in. Chrome browser, Win10 system.

When I build a package for android I use a different android key.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can confirm. I have google services working in preview mode if I use my WEB key to log in. Chrome browser, Win10 system.

When I build a package for android I use a different android key.

Thanks for confirming, can you share what you used for "Authorized Javascript origins" and "Authorized redirect URIs" in your google cloud console? I'm suspicious that's where the fault lies. It's not that complicated to setup but it's hard to determine the issue with the errors that I can see...

• construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/set-google-play-default-177640

In this thread I tried to explain to the person how to connect the leaderboard. There are a lot of my screens with explanations. They may help you.

Pay attention in this screenshot I have marked in green the client necessary for authorization on the phone. And right under it is the WEB client I use in debugging mode in the browser.

construct-static.com/images/v1143/uploads/articleuploadobject/0/images/100816/playserv4.jpg

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)