How do I set up Google Play default leaderboard to my game?

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I've created events to sign in into google play services with a debug texts, but looks like I can't sign in for some reason and get leaderboard (however in-app purchases works)

In the google console I have the following:

This step is marked as uncompleted (Add the Play Games Services SDK to your production APK to use the APIs) but there is no instructing how to do this in Construct 3 and I think it should be already included in GooglePlay plugin.

Is anyone know how to solve this? Thanks!

• Hi.

-The in-app purchase and the google service are different SDKs and they are not related.

-To get rid of this inscription you need to release a working version with google services.

• Thanks for the reply. I've already released the version with google services but in the game when I tap on the icon nothing happens. What can be the problem here?

• I don't see your first request to log in services.

I see you trying to enter the exit trigger.

Try adding a login request at startup.

As in the screenshot (green)

• Thanks. I already had Sign In action on the start of layout. Also tried to do as you showed on the screenshot, but still nothing after clicking on the button. Any other ideas why it might not work? :)

• When the authorization token for Android players was created (green)

You inserted the correct signature certificate (yellow).

If the assembled package is signed correctly, it should connect to services.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I opened YouTube and in the first video the guy talks well about the connection.

There he has his own plugin for construct3 but it does not matter what plugin. You need to understand the principle of how to do it.

In general, when I first set up, it was watching some kind of lesson for Unity.)))))

youtube.com/watch

• I've connected Firebase project when created, so Fingerprint matches with one I have in Construct 3 key, but still doesn't work :) Will try to play around. Maybe missed some configuration. Thanks again!

• It's all wrong.

You need to create a connection key for Android type services.

And "SHA-1" is not the one that you got when you signed it, it's a download key.

You need to copy the "SHA-1" signature key from the developer's cabinet.

• I have the following there. Should I remove items that you marked as NO?

• No no there is no need to remove anything.

You can use any of these keys to connect to services (your screenshot is green)

But the key must contain this certificate (my screenshot is green)

• I already have that info and the SHA-1 signature is the same as I had during creation the key.

Where can I find "Цілісність додатку?" :) in google play console. Also do I need to download some file from console and upload it into the project?

Thanks!

• I already have that info and the SHA-1 signature is the same as I had during creation the key.

No certificate that when you create a key in C3 and signature .*aab does not fit. Google uses it as a download key certificate.

You need to take the one in the developer's console. There when you distribute through the playmarket google signs the packages again.

Go to console->select your application->settings menu->application integrity->there is a tab "application signatures"

• Do I need to download that certificate? Added the correct one but still doesn't work...

Could you check your insta? :)

Thanks!

• Maybe someone else can help better.

I told you as much as I could.

I can't understand why it doesn't work for you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)