Error: Exporting to Android

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.

Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions

ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting)

ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

Using Android SDK: ~~/androidSDK

:wrapper

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 1s

1 actionable task: 1 executed

Subproject Path: CordovaLib

Subproject Path: app

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Could not initialize class java.nio.file.FileSystems$DefaultFileSystemHolder

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 999ms

Command failed with exit code 1: ~~/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b ~~/build.gradle

I could export dev APK an hour ago. Still dont know where this error came from

Me too, I'm all day trying to export my project and it gets this same error every time. I tried using two different computers...

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 0s

* What went wrong:

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 564ms

Same here. All through the day. Looks like this happens from time to time. Something to do with the server.

Export error to .apk

Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting) ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED) Using Android SDK: ~~/androidSDK :wrapper BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 0s 1 actionable task: 1 executed Subproject Path: CordovaLib Subproject Path: app FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Could not initialize class java.nio.file.FileSystems$DefaultFileSystemHolder * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 559ms Command failed with exit code 1: ~~/gradlew cdvBuildRelease -b ~~/build.gradle

Having error too.

Code.ValueError: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting) ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED) Using Android SDK: ~~/androidSDK :wrapper BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 0s 1 actionable task: 1 executed Subproject Path: CordovaLib Subproject Path: app FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Could not initialize class java.nio.file.FileSystems$DefaultFileSystemHolder * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 570ms Command failed with exit code 1: ~~/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b ~~/build.gradle

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 0s

* What went wrong:

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 564ms

Same here,

I try build with older versions of my app and get the same error.

Same, I have exactly the same problem for my export.

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 1s

* What went wrong:

* Try:

BUILD FAILED in 1s

DiegoM Ashley Any update on this?

I have the same awful story. Ashley are you working on it to give us a fix?

> Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions

> ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting)

> ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

> Using Android SDK: ~~/androidSDK

> :wrapper

>

> BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 1s

> 1 actionable task: 1 executed

> Subproject Path: CordovaLib

> Subproject Path: app

>

>

> FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

>

> * What went wrong:

> Could not initialize class java.nio.file.FileSystems$DefaultFileSystemHolder

>

> * Try:

> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

>

> * Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org

>

> BUILD FAILED in 999ms

> Command failed with exit code 1: ~~/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b ~~/build.gradle

>

>

> I could export dev APK an hour ago. Still dont know where this error came from

Same log error during export the game into apk.

Why the construct3 still not fix this issue?

I have the same issue but i am wonder why the admin not response or reply to anyone. At least tell us what's the problem and when it will be resolve.

I believe the admins don't work on weekends - it's a small company, and everyone needs a break from work to switch off and get on with their lives and do their hobbies, see friends and family.

If they peeked at the forum every single day for the past 10 years, then that'd drive anyone insane.

Rest assured, it will be looked at and maybe even fixed on Monday.

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)