Error: Exporting to Android

    The issue should be fixed now.

    Could you guys try and provide us feedback whether you are still having issues building to Android or not, please ?

    Thanks guys, Working Now

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

    It still doesn't work.

    I tried to export the project for Android Studio and it gives me the error in the image below.

    While in export as a signed release apk it gives me the error in the image below.

    The issue should be fixed now.

    Could you guys try and provide us feedback whether you are still having issues building to Android or not, please ?

    Kyatric Thank you for fixing this! I have been able to export on both Android (non-bundle) and iOS.

    You rock!

    cittaedintorni, your problem seems unrelated to the topic of this thread, which had to do with Construct's online build service. You might get better help if you create your own thread. After seeing your post, I tested a successful export from Android Studio with no problems.

    (one problem I immediately see in your screenshot is "unable to determine android sdk directory", which means either your SDK or your environment variables aren't setup properly) ;)

    This is the same problem again :(

    I just did a test build and it worked fine.

    A build failing does not necessarily mean the build service is not working. It could have failed for another reason, such as a misconfigured addon or a broken third-party addon.

    I just did a test build and it worked fine.

    A build failing does not necessarily mean the build service is not working. It could have failed for another reason, such as a misconfigured addon or a broken third-party addon.

    It was working fine until yesterday but now im facing the same problem discussed on this thread. Its probably not related with any misconfigured addon or a broken third-party addon since ive also tried to export a plugin/addon free minimal project.

    Ashley

    As I said, it was working fine two days ago. And since nothing changed on my machine, it must be a server related issue.

    Log:

    Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions

    ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting)

    ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

    Using Android SDK: ~~/androidSDK

    :wrapper

    BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 0s

    1 actionable task: 1 executed

    Subproject Path: CordovaLib

    Subproject Path: app

    Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.

    You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.

    See https:/~~/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

    (node:374659) [DEP0128] DeprecationWarning: Invalid 'main' field in '~~/package.json' of '~~/index.js'. Please either fix that or report it to the module author

    (Use `node --trace-deprecation ...` to show where the warning was created)

    FAILURE: Build completed with 2 failures.

    1: Task failed with an exception.

    -----------

    * Where:

    Script '~~/cordova.gradle' line: 125

    * What went wrong:

    A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.

    No match found

    * Try:

    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

    ==============================================================================

    2: Task failed with an exception.

    -----------

    * What went wrong:

    A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.

    com.android.builder.errors.EvalIssueException: compileSdkVersion is not specified. Please add it to build.gradle

    * Try:

    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

    ==============================================================================

    * Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org

    BUILD FAILED in 804ms

    Command failed with exit code 1: ~~/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b ~~/build.gradle

    I just did a test build and the build server appears to be working fine. Perhaps something else is causing a problem with your build, such as a problem with a third-party addon.

    Since this thread is originally 7 months old and is likely out of date now, closing.

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Posts
Views
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)