Dreamstrata from 2 to 3 : Thoughts

0 favourites
  • It's just a tiny tiny bit unfortunate when you drag and drop an audio file into the project and it transforms the Construct 3 editor into an html5 player. Well I guess how big the misfortune is dependent on how long ago you saved.

I still take the risk even though I know it happens. Perhaps experimenting with whether the project sound folder has focus or not will minimize the risk, let's find out. But as it stands, be careful.

If you find stuff like this you should totally report it in the github

github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues

• > It's just a tiny tiny bit unfortunate when you drag and drop an audio file into the project and it transforms the Construct 3 editor into an html5 player. Well I guess how big the misfortune is dependent on how long ago you saved.

>

> I still take the risk even though I know it happens. Perhaps experimenting with whether the project sound folder has focus or not will minimize the risk, let's find out. But as it stands, be careful.

If you find stuff like this you should totally report it in the github

https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues

I'm so lazy man. It says that you should add a c3p file, and I'm on a mission with the project itself. I see all sorts of bugs all over the place, and if the development team reads up here and thinks it's serious enough, I'm sure they'll take care of it.

• They don´t really read through, they are busy making construct. They might catch some stuff by chance but I doubt they´ll pick out random mentions of bugs in random threads. As for the sound bug, you might not need to add a project file since the bug isn´t tied to any events and could be reproduced with just a fresh project.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • They don´t really read through, they are busy making construct. They might catch some stuff by chance but I doubt they´ll pick out random mentions of bugs in random threads. As for the sound bug, you might not need to add a project file since the bug isn´t tied to any events and could be reproduced with just a fresh project.

The dude Ashley seems to be in and out of here plenty enough as far as I can tell. If anything proceeds to bother me so much that my project is at stake, I'll certainly turn to the report desk.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)