3DObject plugin (Alpha) 3D models in C3

From the Asset Store
[C2] [C3] support C3 build service | support Banner ads, Interstitial ads, Rewared video ads.
  • Hi , Mikal when you have a spare time it would be nice to have an example of this plugin working with the new C3 3d camera , thanks

• This is an awesome idea, id love if construct could integrate some sort of basic 3d model system, like blockbench, thats a great program, items or characters. It would be fantastic to be able to use those models in construct, my 5 year old uses that program to make minecraft blocks and conplicated stuff is easy as its all based upon cubes, just luke construct 3s 3d shapes. :D keep up the great work

• Wrap my had trying to import my 3D object from blender.

Can you please say more about how obj got to be done to use in the plugin?

I tried many different tutorials but without success

Also, please give a little more info how placing objects is working.

For example, if I wrote path to box.obj from your example, in the new 3Dobject object, then became impossible to use other files from inventory, box model always will be shown

• found the issue. we got to restart the game to make changes in the model

another thing

you got to bake texture in the blender to make it visible in the 3Dobject

• Right, this is not easy to do! I am finding 3D models, blender, animations are difficult to work with in general (even beyond this plug-in.)

I am leveraging some work that r0j0hound did and hope to get GTLF file formats working for this plug-in, instead of obj/mtl. That being said, I have also found that getting a good gtlf embedded file is also not that easy!

Here's an example of GTLF import (still WIP, not ready to release yet.)

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am leveraging some work that r0j0hound did and hope to get GTLF file formats working for this plug-in, instead of obj/mtl. That being said, I have also found that getting a good gtlf embedded file is also not that easy!

is it skeletal animation from blender?

dreams come true...

really great work!

and each, everybody using gtlf files for the html5 3D this days

• What weird thing i found, if to use 3Dobjects with construct 3D camera it makes models distorted

Look at steve, he is got to be as a box

so, will be good to have the ability to change x,y,z scale separately

• we need zelevation property for the 3Dobject.

to make possible collisions.

because now we can check x,y coordinated only and without z we can collision in the Z dimension

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)