Altered Beast [Fan Game]

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
232 high-quality beast vocalization sound effects.
  • Hey guys beauty, as promised the development of the game is complete, it took a while because only I was developing the game and testing for bugs and everything, but as promised is ready to play online and also download for Windows Linux and Mac OS 32 and 64 BITS and also the game has support for GamePad

Let's play https://gamejolt.com/games/AlteredBeastFanGame/398234

"Altered Beast" a game of adventure, platform and action, tells the story of a girl daughter of Zeus who is kidnapped by a wizard named Neff, then Zeus gives you life and rescue mission there on the way you will have many challenges.

The versions to play will be for online Web, Windows, Mac, Linux

This is a project of Altered Beast Fan game for those who enjoy the game if you like to leave Like and share with your friends.

Commands

Attack with the Keys, Z and X

Jump with the key, Directional arrow up

Special with the Key, A

Pause the game Enter key

contains notepad support ie can play with USB Control, Xbox, WillMote etc ...

Ways to play

Normal mode

Levels

Level One - Cemetery. Beast: Black Wolf. Powers: Fireball (long range) and Energy Race (melee).

Level Two - Underground. Beast: Dragon. Powers: Shoot Lightning (long range) and Electric Shock (melee)

Level Three - Cave. Beast: Bear. Powers: Energy Ball (long range) and Spin "Sonic" (melee)

Level Four - Temple. Beast: Tiger. Powers: Similar to Wolf's.

Level Five - World of the Dead. Crossbow: Brack Wolf. Powers: Identical to first wolf, but stronger.

Hardest Mode

Levels

Level One - Full Moon: Black Wolf. Powers: Fireball (long range) and Frame Hook (melee).

Level Two - Frozen Cave. Crossbow: White Dragon. Powers: Shoot Lightning (long range) and Electric Shock (melee)

Level Three - Shadow Cave. Beast: Bear. Powers: Energy Ball (long range) and Spin "Sonic" (melee)

Level Four - Temple. Beast: Tiger. Powers: Similar to Wolf's.

Level Five - Dimension of Darkness. Crossbow: Black Wolf. Powers: Identical to first wolf, but stronger.

Use the key Q, E keys for Fullscreen.

Hey guys the game project is complete ready to play online or download, well the game gave me a lot of work to finish but already ready the game has 2 versions to finish the "Normal Mode" which is actually the original game desin but completely changed for the better, and the "Hardest Mode" that can only be accessed by finishing "Normal Mode" in this Hardest Mode the game desin is completely renewed with several different sprites, leaves the like and follows the game helps me a lot

Remembering this is not yet the end I want to add new Battle Mode await....

i.postimg.cc/DyCTb0BY/AT2.gif

i.postimg.cc/Sxrq8X7v/AT3.gif

i.postimg.cc/xdvLWVvb/AT5.gif

i.postimg.cc/x1K5wmf1/AT6.gif

Tagged:

• Nice one! I loved that game on the sega genesis. Would also scare the hell out of me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice one! I loved that game on the sega genesis. Would also scare the hell out of me.

SURELY GOOD, WHAT KILL HEALTH IN?

• Haha. I love the 'cheesyness' of the game. Typical 90's era game. I mean it as a compliment of course.

• Haha. I love the 'cheesyness' of the game. Typical 90's era game. I mean it as a compliment of course.

thank you very much, let's play!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)