No More Probes - Survival/RTS - [Greenlit]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
10 isometric and animated Strategy Game Buildings in two Colors.
  • blekdar Thanks

It took me around 80 days and 1/3 of the 3333 votes were 'Yes'. I was around 60% from top 100.

• Congratulations!

• atomoso Congratulations, man! Your game has such an interesting and unique style!

• I like the graphics a ton, cool mix of elements. Though i did not really understand the way the rain was falling, im thinking it should rather come from above, and go down. and only slightly to the sides, this way you could make small "puddles" where the water falls

Wondering:

Will there be more maps then just his one?

Will there be more then one hero? unlockables.

Does the weather have any impact on your movement/enemy movement.?

But keep at it.

• Wolod purplemonkey - Thank you guys.

Hey, thanks. Onto your questions:

Right now I am working on a additional system for level randomization. There won't be different levels, but instead the current one will evolve. I am just one guy working at the project and as of now.

Yeah, I would really love to add some characters for you ( the player ) to choose from. At some point in time I will contact some fellow indie developers and ask them if they would like to join the battle.

Weather has an impact on gameplay, but it is rather small. Some "obstacles" work differently under some weather conditions.

Once again, thank you all.

• This game looks so freaking amazing! Will play the final version for sure!

• j0schi - Thank you.

We just wanted to let you guys know that we are hard at work on the game.

If you are a follower of the project or me, you may have noticed that I used 'we' instead of 'I' and you will be correct.

A second human joined the game! ( more on that later )

Now that I have a helping hand ( more like two ) a lot more can be done. Expect more stages, more bosses, cutscenes and more.

I will also try to post more frequently.

Cheers

• We're waiting for new screens and video, this project is one of the best games in development

• Seems REALLY good.

Hat off for the main character!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • RedBlackSpade - Thanks. I will try and post some new screens in the coming days. There is a lot to show.

HR78 - Hey, thanks. I really like how he is turning up. Can't wait to push him even further with dialogue.

In the meantime I would like to share a small, but special update on the project.

Last week we attended Sofia Game Jam 2016, part ot this year's edition of Global Game Jam and debuted our new arcade machine called 'Hammer - 3000'

It took us exactly two weeks to complete it and we couldn't do it without help from our great friends. It was hard, but at the same time it was a blast working on this project. We intend to use it for presentation purposes, as we plan to visit some of the local ( EU ) indie game festivals.

Also we plan to visit this year's 'Casual Connect' in Amsterdam., so if you happen to be there, come and say hi.

• atomoso That tabletop arcade machine looks sooooo good! Good luck on your tour and keep up the great work!

• A custom made Coin-Op...

I want one.

Now.

• This looks great! Great work so far! I will be watching this one closely!

• Look amazing, keep up the great work, love the art style btw

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)