Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • that looks really nice and smooth!

• Working on a little project for the Idle Thumbs Winter Wizard Jam.

I don't know why but I think those running animations are hilarious imo.

• that looks really nice and smooth!

I don't know why but I think those running animations are hilarious imo.

Thanks!

man that's looking really fun

• This is my first game.

It is not finished, of course. It is a demo. I worked a couple of weeks. And I spent a lot of time learning how to do the simplest things.

By the time I worked on the dynamics behind the game. I created three levels.

The first is a square. Very simple to create and set up.

The second is an arched window.

The third is a mouse.

Then I worked on the graphic interface. I created a menu and the Settings screen. The links are still not functioning.

I admit to being quite happy with the result.

• Alien Stage:

• More from a gaming project than a game but...

My character intro. I had to ramp down the handsomeness to safe levels.

• Although it is has been released on the iOS Appstore - work still pushes ahead on my game A Skyrocket Story - working on more content and the Android release for the New Year.

Here's a little video too:

Apologies for the long post - I couldn't work out how to post the gifs side by side

ahr Ech

Really cool projects and designs, nice flow!

Ive got a question if you dont mind.

As I see you are focusing on games for PC (especially considering your 2.5 isometric spaceman game, "Reliquary"), I was wondering what resolution are you aiming for and designing in, in Construct 2? And what exporting format/module do you plan on releasing it in?

It would be nice to hear from someone that is already a veteran on the Construct 2 battlefield so to speak. Of course if you dont mind sharing, thanks.

• Pushing myself to get a better handle on Spriter Pro so I added my first enemy. Spawned a bunch of them and the frame rate didn't drop. Very encouraging.

Put up a time lapse with some commentary on my Youtube Channel if you are curious how he was made and animated:

• Hi. This is a flappy bird-like game that I am working on ... almost finished it.

• What games is that looks fun

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I know it looks unclear, but does it look interesting enough to understand this?

.gif

• Wizardjam is over and my game is done! http://riv-hester.itch.io/happy-happy-krampusnacht

ahr Ech

Really cool projects and designs, nice flow!

Ive got a question if you dont mind.

As I see you are focusing on games for PC (especially considering your 2.5 isometric spaceman game, "Reliquary"), I was wondering what resolution are you aiming for and designing in, in Construct 2? And what exporting format/module do you plan on releasing it in?

It would be nice to hear from someone that is already a veteran on the Construct 2 battlefield so to speak. Of course if you dont mind sharing, thanks.

Thanks man! Reliquary and Happy Happy Krampusnacht are both 512 x 288. I went with that mostly because it's a true 16 x 9 resolution that also made for a comfortable level of zoom. Pixel scaling is good enough these days that I wasn't too worried about it. They're exported with NW.js.

Waltan

I don't know what I'm looking at, but that's nothing a quick tutorial couldn't explain, by the looks of it. Definitely does look interesting!

• ahr Ech

Your reply is much appreciated.

Happy Happy Krampusnacht plays very well, and it works well in fullscreen mode.

Just one more question before I leave you alone if thats ok.

Have you ever tried exporting in higher resolutions strictly for desktop? (because as I understand exporting as your current resolution is also leaving a possibility for mobile export).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)