Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • NotionGames

did you do that on your cintiq? you know i'm jelly.

i'm gonna be getting the ipad pro and pencil when it comes out tomorrow.

so hopefully i will be able to join you in the digital drawing fo' rizzle.

• Repulsor

• Looks Fun

• >

>

NotionGames

did you do that on your cintiq? you know i'm jelly.

i'm gonna be getting the ipad pro and pencil when it comes out tomorrow.

so hopefully i will be able to join you in the digital drawing fo' rizzle.

Yes sir! I've been trying to capture a pencil and paper feel when drawing on it though. I did super ubie island with pencil and paper and inks so you don't truly need a tablet but they're def useful! Let me know when you get one and how you'll enjoy it

• ArcTap (cant post links )

Just updated graphics!

• ArcTap (cant post links )

Just updated graphics!

The graphics look great!!!

• > ArcTap (cant post links )

>

>

> Just updated graphics!

>

The graphics look great!!!

Thank you! It means a lot for me. Spent many hours on it.

• Which software did you use to make graphics?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Which software did you use to make graphics?

If you are looking for a good software check out gimp. I heard it's free and very good. I use CorelDraw. Just because i know some basic stuff about it. But for some reason many people hate this software... Honestly all this is a basic drawing. Most stuff is possible to create in construct2. Effects are very important! They really add a lot. Take a look how my game looked some time ago with and without effects:

• > Which software did you use to make graphics?

>

If you are looking for a good software check out gimp. I heard it's free and very good. I use CorelDraw. Just because i know some basic stuff about it. But for some reason many people hate this software... Honestly all this is a basic drawing. Most stuff is possible to create in construct2. Effects are very important! They really add a lot. Take a look how my game looked some time ago with and without effects:

I currently use Inkscape but I will also try Gimp. But I must thank you for mentioning effects...I will try to apply them in my first game. It looks fine without them, but it's possible that it will look better with a few effects.

• I just started making my first game and just started doing pixel art like 2 days ago, try not to hurt my feels please but i would like feedback

https:// gyazo. com/832a8f45de21d91b63f421e48cb21f7a -if the pic doesnt show or

http:// imgur. com/30dvtAg

• Does this look good?

• Hello, yesterday I started to create the main character in my first game. Here's what I have created.

• Here are some new screens from Super Batter Up! Challenge Mode, its 80% complete now!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)