Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Screens of a unexpected personal project. I was prototyping some gun mechanics, just playing around and it turned into a game.

• Here's the latest screenshot of the dungeon crawler I'm working on.

• IK Studio. Work in progress: jan-dec 2014

GrowBOX

Deft Bounce

Forgotten Legendz

Catch-Up

• Screens of a unexpected personal project. I was prototyping some gun mechanics, just playing around and it turned into a game.

Very nice graphics! looks awesome gameplay too :3

• Very nice graphics! looks awesome gameplay too :3

Thank you very much!! I really dig your screens as well!

• It's been a little while since I posted anything. Here's something from the near final product of GP Redux

• Waiting on Apple approving the new content update to Jack...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I love you snow pack Sean

• Is that a Construct based game ? LDC Studios

• Yup. Everything is just pre-rendered.

I really like the subtle stretch on that jump animation. That's some solid animation fundamentals you don't often see in pixel art. Game looks cool.

-Ben

Love the artwork!!

• My remake of the arcade classic Death Race, from 1976. It's for a friend -- and fan -- of the game who was bummed to hear that a cabinet would cost a mint, and that it couldn't be emulated. He used to play it when he was a kid, back when it first came out.

Incidentally, I'm loving shaders right now.

• This has kept me (very) distracted for the last couple of months. It's a platformer (no, really!) based on a concept I cooked up with my kids a couple of years ago... It's taken me that long to put it into practice, learn C2 / game dev enough to make it feasible and for me to find time to work around my work...

• The idea is that you will use either Keyboard or Gamepad control input (no mouse) - all implemented (much harder than I expected);
    • You can save your progress at stages as you go and different people will be able to play individually on the same computer (local storage of progress, single player);
    • There's also a rather overly-complex (for me to implement) inventory system that I'm quite proud of, for magic powers and power-ups;
    • Various creatures / boss monsters block your path;
    • Simple puzzles to solve on your way;
    • And so on....

I haven't even given it a name, yet; the only ones I can think of are a bit rude - not sure if my target audience would appreciate my humor.... You're a bug and you're trying to rescue an imprisoned friend with the help of some rather small and supernatural entities...

These are a few (< alpha) grabs from level 1 (of 5 planned - so far = could be more, could be less - this depends on my imagination and my patience!).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)