Fry Me Omelettes (casual cooking game!)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Chop the veggies, sprinkle the spices, manage the menu and get your audio production cooking with Cooking Game.
  • Very good graphics, a lot better than many similar products.

Bravo!

• Just 1 new screenshot of the 'Stats' screen.

• hhahahah ! Nice ! But add also other foods !

• hhahahah ! Nice ! But add also other foods !

Nah, I have enough work for just 1 egg, thanks.

• Game completion's about 72%

Now working on some of the top-down-view sprites.

Here's some of the work:

Still need more than a month before I can put out a beta version online.

• Game Completion's about 75%

Thanks to fellow forum members, a long major issue have been solved.

'Egg/dish record system' is now fully functional without errors.

Also, new critic sprites

Next few weeks I'll be working on some BG retouchings, drawing the top-down-view egg variations, and also working on the dreadful critique sequence bugs (due to messy coding). It's going to be tough.

• Game Completion's about 77%

• The menu BG's revamped a bit.
    • 'Critique system' sequences are less buggy. (many codes fixed)

Only a few things left to do to reach 80% (complete beta)

The egg variation sprites will be the main focus, along with other minor retouches & bug fixes.

I will need to make near a hundred of different variations/forms of the egg.

And also, the date of the next beta online hosting is confirmed!

I will post a more elaborate info about this beta release, soon.

• Finally, 'Fry Me Omelettes' is now ready for another period of hosting release!

The date of the game hosting is confirmed starting at MAY 30 till JUNE 20.

The game will be hosting at play.snoutycreations.com

New additions of the game are listed below: (as from previous version Pre-beta 0.59)

• Some revamped/improved graphics
    • 'Casual' & 'Challenge' mode on 'Play' menu
    • 'Record' menu
    • 'Stats' menu
    • 'Egg Look' screen (top-down view of the dish)
    • New Secret Unlockables
    • More Critic Expressions
    • More Critiques
    • New Music Track
    • Improved Game Stability

NEW MENU LOOK, 'CHALLENGE' MODE

A more 'finalized' look of the menu screen. New 'Records' & 'Stats' are some the newest features of this version of the game.('Records' & 'Stats' will only popped-up after your 1st play)

'Play' the previous 'Random' mode, now becomes 'Casual' mode. Alongside, comes a new 'Challenge' mode, for players to fry certain types of eggs/omelettes!

THE 'EGG LOOK' SCREEN

A very exciting new feature-- where you'll get to see a beautiful top-down view of your well-made egg dishes right before the judgement! It's a total EYE-CANDY!

'STATS' & 'RECORDS'

'Stats' reveals basic to interesting datas about the wins, loses, time played, averages, favorites, and so on. There's also a 'unlocks' tab to view unlocked items.

On the other hand, 'Records' screen lets you flip through & view up to 20 of your most recent egg-dishes! This is one of the BEST feature yet!

That's all about it, folks. Don't forget to visit & try it out!

Thank you!

• CAN'T WAIT TO RELEASE IT TOMORROW!

Version BETA 0.79

note: Regretably, some egg sprites (all 'oilpuffed' egg sprites) will not appeared--in the first release. That may cause some inconsistency in some part of the game- especially in the 'Challenge' mode.

I will continue finishing the missing part & update it within the week... hopefully.

• I had a quick play of the first "tutorial level" and it's pretty cool!

Looks nicely polished and was quite an interesting take on cooking games in general.

I had a little trouble with applying the ketchup to the egg on the dressing phase, as it wasn't immediately clear I had to use the "blue circle" as the guide for the ketchup... but it wasn't impossible to figure out and makes sense now.

Great job on the graphics, effects, and transitions... very appealing feel and look to the game.

~Sol

• I had a quick play of the first "tutorial level" and it's pretty cool!

Looks nicely polished and was quite an interesting take on cooking games in general.

I had a little trouble with applying the ketchup to the egg on the dressing phase, as it wasn't immediately clear I had to use the "blue circle" as the guide for the ketchup... but it wasn't impossible to figure out and makes sense now.

Great job on the graphics, effects, and transitions... very appealing feel and look to the game.

~Sol

Appreciate your feedback, SoldjahBoy .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing date is coming. Better be quick If you want to play it !

• How big is the game? Took me ages to load the Beta. Or maybe just my connection is bad momentarily.

• How big is the game? Took me ages to load the Beta. Or maybe just my connection is bad momentarily.

Sorry for the late reply. It's around 60mb of data. It was about 45mb before the newest update... adding too many egg sprites.

Thanks for playing! How do you feel about the game?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)