[Feedback Request] Toby's World [Platform Game Beta]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • blekdar

Thanks for your feedback!

1. I already increased the speed of the movements of player and enemies, however I don't know which will be the best speed for them

2. I will add something so you know the platform range of movement

3. I tried to add a small jump with bad results, I will try again

4. I agree, I will try to fix it

5. Already fixed in the next beta

I know it's just your opinion, but you made me view the project from a different perspective

Let me know if I can return the help!

• Found another thing that could possibly be a bug. World 2 level 3 the mouse at the beginning sometimes starts facing left and other times facing right. I haven't seen this with any other enemy.

• Nice one! But it's not a bug. It's a feature!

All the enemies take a random direction at the start of every level

If all enemies always start at a particular direction the level will be ALWAYS exactly the same (if you die, you will have to repeat the exact same level)

I'm pretty sure that setting enemies with random directions it's a good decision

Obviously NOT all enemies have this behavior

BTW, the game is already published on Google Play! Have you rated it (5 stars, cof, cof) ?

• Ya, the design looks great. Didn't the the game though. Perhaps you can upload a test version for desktop?

Also, the baby with the bulb on his head, is that a graphic you're sharing with fldr ? He also has used the exact same graphic in his game. Or is it from the asset store?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Also, the baby with the bulb on his head, is that a graphic you're sharing with fldr ? He also has used the exact same graphic in his game. Or is it from the asset store?

these are public domain graphics made by Kenney (http://opengameart.org/users/kenney or kenney.nl)

• superb game

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)