New CocoonJS plugin from Ludei! Open source!

From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Thanks to all the smart people here and on github who try to make this plugin work now. You are awesome and it is highly appreciated what you do!

• Definitely working, I'll try to have an app update out later today that I can link to as proof

• Is it working in a mobile (android) /google version yet? any testers... I tried it last Friday and it froze on ludei's logo thing. Haven't been able to test anymore during the weekend. Still going to try again but since it takes around 24hours for google to make it available to me It's still gonna take me a while to find out.

Yes, it's working perfectly, see my last game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... leWave.byr

The thing is, if you do the game in java, you have options for catch the whole list of records of the day, of the week and totals. In the plugin we can only catch our record and position, so it's impossible right now to make a custom leaderboard ingame. Someone know if it's possible to add these options if we add them to the plugin?

• Awesome... mine just worked I did the funky chicken and all. I accidentally uploaded the "immortal" version but I'm correcting it now. so far so good... as soon as I get this working I'll finish up the leaderboard code and all will be well. It was so exhilarating to see the actual login working it was awesome. Thanks for all the help and hard work on this keep it up.

• So i'm a bit confused as to what has been happening to this release of the plugin. So, have all the issues been fixed?. Can i download the plugin from here ( https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin ) and get everything working as intended or are there other files to download from elsewhere?. Any setting to be altered after installing?.

Sorry for the noob questions.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here is my game on Google Play with a high score leaderboard and achievements: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... py.zombies

Pandy yeah you can get the plugin working from that github link, you may also want to add herkshaw's hotfix to get rid of error messages when previewing on the computer: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/pull/4

• russpuppy I just played your game. Pretty nifty. did you save the player's(personal) high score with webstorage? Also why am I the only one on the public list It feels kinda loneley.

I planned on making a listing for mine (in game) like old arcade games used to have, however, It's proving to be a bit more challenging than it should. I did get my game to log in and work and even achievements seem to be working. I kinda made a mistake(again) and have to re-publish because of it but I see much progress so far.

• Has anyone seen what this plugin offers over the previous one for 1.4.7?

• russpuppy I just played your game. Pretty nifty. did you save the player's(personal) high score with webstorage? Also why am I the only one on the public list It feels kinda loneley.

I planned on making a listing for mine (in game) like old arcade games used to have, however, It's proving to be a bit more challenging than it should. I did get my game to log in and work and even achievements seem to be working. I kinda made a mistake(again) and have to re-publish because of it but I see much progress so far.

haha, Ragevortex thanks for being one of my first playtesters (just barely added the leaderboard so hopefully it will fill up more as time goes on). Yes the high score is saved with webstorage.

• russpuppy, just out of curiosity, have you used the Canvas+ or the Webview+ cocoonjs to compile your game? ^ ^

• vitorfgd I used Canvas+, version 1.4.7

• Hi guys,

I am quickly trying to recompile my game for android and need a bit of info

On which version of Construct2 and Cocoonjs Cloud compiler does the Google play services AND mopub ads work?

• I got a question as well: I just built an android apk in Ludei's website, and while everything's running smoothly enough, the "Powered by Ludei" splash screen keeps flickering everytime I load the app. You guys know how to fix this? is it fixable?

EDIT: I used the 2.0 beta - mainly because I have no ADs, Leaderboards, and so on.

• refais23 I use Canvas+, version 1.4.7 and have both google play services and mopub ads working

• No, no current fix to the flicker. Doesn't happen on iOS though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)