New CocoonJS plugin from Ludei! Open source!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Well you can't blame Scirra on this one. This isn't an official plugin the comes with a C2 install. My hope is Ashley will take care of us, get it cleaned up and packaged in a future C2 beta update.

• [attachment=0:w8ohggxx][/attachment:w8ohggxx]

Finally I got demo to work, and also my game. Thanks, everyone. It works nice in <3316 challenge>. I just uploaded it, so it would take some time to be applied to the Play Store.

Tip 1. Don't minify your script when exporting.

Tip 2. You can't preview it before signing and zipaligning. So integrate it after finishing is done.

Tip 3. Make sure that the setting of CJS Plugin is 'Google Play Games'.

• I tried in my last game and it's working now!

Thanks for the "no minified" tip

It's possible to get the leaderboard data to show it in-game? I saw it in some games and even with some filters (best of the week, best of the day, etc.

• Ok, now is working on iphone and the GamesCenter open correctly!!

https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/13

Now, is important to remove the permission of the app and the splashscreen... I'm waiting Ludei.... why they don't make a subscription with $$$ to change the permission and change the splashscreen?

• It's now working for me as well! My problem was that I had to use the signed/aligned release apk, the debug apk didn't work.

• I have a problem, when i sign the apk and i test it, all is working but when i upload the game to google play, then i get black screen after the ludei logo... Someone with the same problem?

• I have a problem, when i sign the apk and i test it, all is working but when i upload the game to google play, then i get black screen after the ludei logo... Someone with the same problem?

• There should be no difference in testing the APK on your device and the one you download from google play. Considering it's the same APK file in both cases.

• Lol my problem was dumb...

-I uploaded yesterday a beta version that i didn't download because it had problems

-I uploaded today the correct version

-My tablet said "hey, here is an update of your game" and i thought that it was the correct one, but it was the beta one.

So it's not a plug-in problem

• Now i have a real problem,

Google Play services are working in my game, but when i try to show the scoreboard, google games app opens, but i get a message saying that i'm offline.

Achievements work nicely, and i think that leaderboards too because i saw the stats in the google play developer console, but i can't open the records.

Here the link of my game if someone want to try the google play services:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... leWave.byr

• ByR i had this problem at first as well, make sure you are using the correct leaderboard id when opening the leaderboard (don't use the name of the leaderboard, use the leaderboard id)

• russpuppy Thanks, you are right!

• now its working

• Is it working in a mobile (android) /google version yet? any testers... I tried it last Friday and it froze on ludei's logo thing. Haven't been able to test anymore during the weekend. Still going to try again but since it takes around 24hours for google to make it available to me It's still gonna take me a while to find out.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, there are several people in this post and on github threads that have gotten it to work, including me .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)