The behavior of displaying splashscreen during orientation change is bad. Will fix it ASAP, and will let you know when it's fixed. You can also track the issue via jira: And also for your 1st question:
I have tested locally with below cases:
1. Use default splashscreen for both orientation
2. Upload only one customized splashscreen.
3. Upload two customized splashscreen
All of above cases can not reproduce the black white screen issue, Would you please share me your image of splashscreen? (You can upload to the jira or here)
guangzhen, Sorry I guess I didn't explain it clearly enough.
1. To reproduce the black and white screen, change the orientation of your phone while the splashscreen is showing. For example, hold your phone in portrait mode, once the splashscreen is showing, turn your phone sideways to landscape mode. It should than reproduce the black and white screen.
2. Also for this, I have uploaded two splashscreen for both portrait and landscape. I wanted it to show the same image, so I used the same image for portrait, but just adjusted the resolution to be portrait. But something happens, when I do the 1 problem. When I turn the phone from portrait to landscape or vice versa, instead of the splashscreen staying the same because the two images in both modes are the same, it actually stretched the original image to fit the new orientation. That means a portrait image being stretched to fit a landscape resolution.