CocoonJS plugin updates

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • ludei

it's almost April...

and still no Atomic Plugins in Ludei Cloud Service?

• i really dont get what is the reason to develop and create c3 and sell it again(!) when c2 is totally incomplete cause dont fool ourselfs mobile dev is the main target for about 3-4 years now. aaa game engines focused last years to mobile game dev and a 2d game engine like c2 offer it but under circumstances...actually it offers it and it dont...very awkward situation..so why i should buy c3?to fullfill my expectations that c2 offered me 3 years ago with no luck?instead of this maybe ill wait and give a chance to sparktools (spark game engine which is close to alpha)...

sorry ashley but with android you tried a lot, but i think ludei-scirra-intel/phonegap/crosswalk (or whatever its called) got lost in translation for sure...i will use c2 for sure, i bought it you know, so i dont let it down. but i dont think c3 will be a priority. ill be waiting for too long to see reactions and facts and then maybe ill give it a try. thumbs up for the updates thumbs down for mobile exporters totally waste of time.

• spy84

Ashley said:

"Lots of users are successfully publishing to iOS and Android. (...) AFAIK things are working well at the moment."

• [quote:171hfokx]As an official integration partner with Google AdMob’s ad network mediation, we’re making it even easier to maximize your app’s fill rate and reach your app’s full monetization potential using our most effective combo yet: High-Performance Video + Interstitial ads!

[quote:171hfokx]Enable Leadbolt in your Admob portal and include our Admob certified SDK in your app. You'll get both Video + Interstitials together in your app automatically and maximize both your effort and returns.

[quote:171hfokx]Leadbolt Video Ads delivered 10X Higher eCPMs for Publisher MultiCraft II

ludei

doest Atomic Plugins support video interstitial ads? i.e. AdMob + ad from LeadBolt?

• ludei

I have small issue with sprite that loads image from url.

Preview in NW.js works ok.

When i preview in CocoonJS it shows images only in canvas+ but not in webview or webview+

is that normal or is that plugins problem or cocoons problem?

how can i solve that?

thanx!!!!!

• Hello,

Well, Canvas+ is our own code. Webview+ is based in Chromium (Android) and in the WkWebview (iOS). The System Webview depends on the device. My recommendation is to have a look at the device log. There must be something not fully supported.

Regards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ludei

doest Atomic Plugins support video interstitial ads? i.e. AdMob + ad from LeadBolt?

Yes, they do .

Regards.

• ludei

additional to my post... i load images from php script and both webview's don't download... but canvas+ does. hm...?

• Hello,

Just curious, are we talking about iOS or Android? In any case, my recommendation is to post this issue at the community + a test case + a device log. Our support team will help you better there, as we don't track this forum as often as our community.

Regards.

• Hey people, about the issue with clearing webstorage on low space, there's a new Local Storage plugin in r202. Can anyone with low space on ios device try it?

• Sorry for being kinda Off Topic, but can anyone link me to any tutorial that shows how to setup admob for cocoonjs, and also to setup all the necessary things for IAP in cocoonjs to work.Searching didn't help. And I can't really understand the social feature. Is it for FB? If so how to get it to work?. Thanks in advance

• Hello,

Sorry for being kinda Off Topic, but can anyone link me to any tutorial that shows how to setup admob for cocoonjs, and also to setup all the necessary things for IAP in cocoonjs to work.Searching didn't help. And I can't really understand the social feature. Is it for FB? If so how to get it to work?. Thanks in advance

Tutorial: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/781/ho ... b-cocoonjs

Demo for ads and inapps: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-pl ... aster/capx

The social feature depends on the configuration in CocoonJS object. It is Google Play, Game Center or Facebook. It is not possible to include two at the same time, unless you pick an option to set the social service depending on the device. In that case, Google Play or Game center will be picked depending on the OS.

The social feature is an abstraction of different social services. The aim was to select the social service and being able to work with it easily and almost in the same way with all of them.

Hey people, about the issue with clearing webstorage on low space, there's a new Local Storage plugin in r202. Can anyone with low space on ios device try it?

If something can be done, it will be done for the new cloud, as we are very close of publishing the beta.

If someone provides a testcase that works on cordova exporter, we can make some testing on the new cloud and the latest environments.

Regards

• Any news on when Admob will be included in the CocoonJS plugin?

Also ludei, I can export a game using Admob object through Crosswalk and it runs fine on the few devices I tested (if a bit janky).

So I wanted to try the Cocoon export, I removed Admob object and all Admob related events (and logic) and exported and built using Cocoon cloud compiler, however all I get is the Cocoon logo then a black screen...I tried with and without the Cocoon object in Construct. Built the same project in Crosswalk again (without Admob), ran fine.

So I then made a test app, just 2 sprites and an on touch event, compiled and ran as expected via Cocoon.

So I'm a little lost as to why my project won't run...any ideas?

• mercedescolomar

black screen = your app is propably still loading,

loading bar etc. is not visible and Ashley will not fix it because CocoonJS Canvas+ was deprecated by Scirra

(however there was some post about "how to fix it")

• Any news on when Admob will be included in the CocoonJS plugin?

It won't be included in the plugin. It is a new plugin, this one:

https://github.com/ludei/atomic-plugins-c2

There is a demo included and it works with cordova exporter and a debug apk configured for admob.

And it is ready for being used in the CLI and the Webview+. It will work in the new cloud on Canvas+ too. As we said, it will take few weeks.

Also ludei, I can export a game using Admob object through Crosswalk and it runs fine on the few devices I tested (if a bit janky).

So I wanted to try the Cocoon export, I removed Admob object and all Admob related events (and logic) and exported and built using Cocoon cloud compiler, however all I get is the Cocoon logo then a black screen...I tried with and without the Cocoon object in Construct. Built the same project in Crosswalk again (without Admob), ran fine.

So I then made a test app, just 2 sprites and an on touch event, compiled and ran as expected via Cocoon.

So I'm a little lost as to why my project won't run...any ideas?

Without a log or a capx I can't tell you anything. Did you try using the launcher? Where you using canvas+? Have you tried the Webview+? Is it for iOS or Android?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)