[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• Trent123

Hi

What is your email?

Thanks

• cranberrygame

I send you a PM.

• cranberrygame

do you have a google places plugin there?

tnx!

• or inappbrowser?

• cranberrygame Its so sad you will noyt be able to update the plugins in future.

Will you update your plugins to use CLI5.1.1?

I am having issues with IAP, Game and Google Analytics plugins. Please let me know if you updated them?

I am also using ChartBoost and Adcolony plugin and dunno if they were updated to CW15.

• Hey I use your phonegap game plugin for google leaderboards and I get this error while exporting with Intel XDK.

Error: Plugin "cordova-plugin-game" failed to install.

cranberrygame

• i dont think hes active anymore....

• Did the parse push plugin get fixed yet? It doesn't appear to work for me.

• Just purchased my 5$ for the plugins, how long will I have to wait?? Please don't tell me I won't get them because he's gone AWOL... ._.

• got the push plugin recently, am i missing somthing or it's not working at the moment? intel xdk builds fail with somthing like "failed to install plugin.... " any help? please )))

• GSE

roteam

With the new XDK, they have changed the way Plugins work. You now need to add them manually (atleast most of Crannyberrygame's plugin)

Follow this article where it describes how to make use of the new Plugin Management screen

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums ... pic/594986

Here are some plugins that I use and have added manually to XDK using the 3rd Party Plugin Management Screen:

cordova-plugin-ad-admob

cordova-plugin-ad-chartboost

cordova-plugin-payment-iap

Note once you add them here, you dont need the plugin references in "Addtions.xml" file. It can be removed. I was able to build my game on CLI15.1.1 with music, admob and iap plugin working without any issues,

• SamRock well i've got it building without errors last night. But now the app crashes on start...

the push plugin is actually the only thing i needed and it's not working for me...

It seems i've done everything following cranberrys howto but no luck still.

Could you please make some kind of manual for dummies?

my steps - downloaded the plugin for c2, got keys from parse, put them in the example app, exported, added the plugin https link in the git repo line in xdk, it showed the plugin is there, build with settings: crosswalk 11, cli 4smthing, crosswalk for android, builds with no errorrs, app crashes on start.

I've got my chair burned after more than 20 attempts with different settings...

up

got it almost working. build with cli 5.1.1. and with removed lines in additions.xml

app starts, push arrives but it crashes when i tap recived push, or when the app is closed and push arrives...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • SamRock well i've got it building without errors last night. But now the app crashes on start...

the push plugin is actually the only thing i needed and it's not working for me...

It seems i've done everything following cranberrys howto but no luck still.

Could you please make some kind of manual for dummies?

my steps - downloaded the plugin for c2, got keys from parse, put them in the example app, exported, added the plugin https link in the git repo line in xdk, it showed the plugin is there, build with settings: crosswalk 11, cli 4smthing, crosswalk for android, builds with no errorrs, app crashes on start.

I've got my chair burned after more than 20 attempts with different settings...

Sorry to hear that.

Did you try selecting CW 14 or 15? Not sure if CW 11 is supported anymore. It will be at the bottom of the Build Setting screen

• SamRock just updated my previous post. making some progress but actually a little bit dissapointed with all this

• Hey I use your phonegap game plugin for google leaderboards and I get this error while exporting with Intel XDK.

Error: Plugin "cordova-plugin-game" failed to install.

cranberrygame

I've got the same problem. I've also added the plugin to my intel XDK project and still nothing. For me it's the C2 plugin not building correctly. As the plugin to the Intel XDK project seems to work fine, but it's the plugin in my additions.xml that's not installing

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)