[PLUGIN] Clay.io Advertisements & Cross Promotion

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Cross roads
$9.99 USD
Template for a cross roads game, fully documented in comments and video
  • TELLES0808 so the advertisements don't show for certain people, is that correct? Could you let me know which banner sizes and the countries of those people?

• 60x60, it's placed in the middle of the Flags on the Loading screen, here: http://zombieapoc.clay.io

They are, commonly, Latin Americans.

• 60x60? Are you just scaling the 125x125 ad down? I'm looking at the game right now and you're right that there isn't an ad between the flags on the title screen. It doesn't look like a call to load an advertisement is being made at all in that game.

Could you take screenshots of the layout where you have the ad object placed? Then email me: austinqbu@clay.io

• For sure austin, also, in preview, it worked perfect.

• If I set "Fullscreen in browser" to "Off" the ads don't show up. All other options works fine with ads.

• austin

I`m using latest Construct 2 (R149), however I noticed that when i`m using the fullscreen api (browser object to request fullscreen), the ads banner or even the small ads 125x125 or etc will disappear?

Any fix on this ?

Tested on Chrome and Firefox browsers(mobile and desktop)

• Hi,

I wanted to use just Ads but i get this Login window at the bottom of my game... How can I hide it?

• austin

Awesome plugin, very easy to use. Does it work with Crosswalk, CocoonJS or Phonegap?

• Also, I�m having the same problem as tumira ;

• austin replied on another thread that there were some issues this weekend and that everything should be fine now. If not the best way to get a hold of him currently is via email at: austinvsl@clay.io

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There is a problem with release 162 of C2 with this plugin. doesn't work

• Here is the question with the ad's would one get money?

• hi i test the plugin on my device with the XDK version (android) but the ads doesnt show

can i send you the apk??

we use the clay.io plugin and the Clay.io Advertisements

this is the warring info

[blocked] The page at 'https://clay.io/api/ad?key=fallonealpha&size=300x250&pub=0' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://ad.leadboltmobile.net/show_app_ad.js?section_id=658594322': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.

ad?key=fallonealpha&size=300x250&pub=0:1

• Crosswalk does not support ads from clay.io or open web pages in default browser... It still does not work...

• Trying this addon again, am I right in saying that the ads never show in preview mode? Or do I need to do something to make the ads show? I've dragged a bar (480 x 150) onto my title screen and I get a big black bar where the ads should show. It seems right, just no ad showing. Do I need to do something else or is it just because I'm previewing on C2?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)