Babylon3D: Standard Edition

From the Asset Store
12 unique hits, slashes and spells in transparent PNG sequences
  • Ah i see, even for the new WebGL 2? . Btw, with the new updates andthe 1.0 versions hope to start my editor thing.

How is going? Any plans that when will be released? This month maybe?

• matriax It will be released at the end of the week. Things are going pretty good, I've finished shaders (C2 effects + Custom fx shaders) Now I'm making sure to implement the last plugins and behaviors.

• X3M Great news!

About the custom 3D models using one line string will be available? I don't know if there is another problem.

In case of not, how you added the basic models to the plugin? Some .js have the coordinates /info ?

I mean, i guess we can manually edit the site on the basic ones are located and maybe add the ones we want?

• Hi, I wanted to know standar edition will be free or just cheaper?

• X3M Since now is all in one product not will be better call it simply "Babylon 3D" ? Or "Standar Edition" means that will be another edition? Weird if as you said the next one will be the 1.0 ,etc... ¿?

Also saw the first post update with the new material options, looks interesting.

• Hi, I wanted to know standar edition will be free or just cheaper?

Cheaper

X3M Since now is all in one product not will be better call it simply "Babylon 3D" ? Or "Standar Edition" means that will be another edition? Weird if as you said the next one will be the 1.0 ,etc... ¿?

Also saw the first post update with the new material options, looks interesting.

Yes it will be released next year

• X3M Uh? and what will have the next version that worth to pay another $20(or whatever) that not have this one?

When you said will be released next year, this means you are going to work in some free time this year on that version to be released or you will start to develop the next edition in 2018 releasing some betas like in this one to get feedback?

• X3M Uh? and what will have the next version that worth to pay another $20(or whatever) that not have this one?

When you said will be released next year, this means you are going to work in some free time this year on that version to be released or you will start to develop the next edition in 2018 releasing some betas like in this one to get feedback?

No its a totally different product, I've got other projects to finish and I need to join the Airconsole contest and I believe that this product is ready. You can make complete games with it.

• X3M Where can i dowload the last version? The Scirra Store just have the the 0.5ver

• drzanuff It still needs to be approved by Tom

• try to run the examples but it gave me this ive got 0.5 version and 241 beta.

• --------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

---------------------------

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Action ID does not appear to exist in related behavior

Condition: behavior_type->GetBehavior()->HasActionID(act_id)

File: Projects\EventAction.cpp

Line: 48

Function: __cdecl EventAction::EventAction(class EventBlock &,class ObjectClass *,class BehaviorType *,int,class std::vector<class std::unique_ptr<class EventParameter,struct std::default_delete<class EventParameter> >,class std::allocator<class std::unique_ptr<class EventParameter,struct std::default_delete<class EventParameter> > > > &&,unsigned __int64)

Build: release 241 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

• and after ignore button gives me this

• --------------------------

Unable to load project

Could not open project '\\?\C:\Users\waves\AppData\Local\Temp\cap3NIYX9\Platformer.caproj':

Cannot find action with the ID 4 in the behavior 'Skeleton' (babylonSkeleton). This is usually caused by a third-party behavior developer removing the action from the behavior in an update (instead they should set the deprecated flag on it which does not break existing projects), or reinstalling an older version of the behavior that does not have an action used in this project.

OK

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • spy84 The last update is not approved yet you'll have to wait till Tom approves it (He does not work during weekends)

• X3M you ve done a very good job and i think a little promote and help from scirra will be fair enough. i dont know if he's not working during weekends but the download section in the post is inactive from the beginning "waiting from approval". When at the same time clickteam promotes like a maniac their plugin called "firefly" which does pretty much the same job as babylon3d. The only difference is that babylon is 4x cheaper. hope for more tutorials and description for every behaviour-plugin in a pdf file. best of luck and creativity

• spy84 They promote Firefly a lot because one of the developers is a ClickTeam member/founder so the integration with Fusion is the most possible. Is like Ashley/Tom release an official 3D plugin for C3, sure they will promote a lot. And well for Fusion is the first real 3D plugin so they are doing all that promotion.

About the cost also Firefly seems to have a particle editor and other things. Maybe will see this too in a possible "Deluxe edition" of Babylon3D .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)