The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• My name is Matt and I'm trying to make a game with my 8 year old son Hendrix. It's simple enough for him to learn the basics of object-oriented programming and complex enough for me to do some crazy stuff! I love this software.

• Hello, everybody!

Stewart B. Carson here, AKA Sparkz. From New Orleans Louisiana. Just downloaded Construct 2 as part of a decades old dream of making a video game I'm a story teller, cartoonist, animator, map builder and musician. I have ALMOST ZERO skills in making a finished game and putting all the pieces together. I already know a great deal about the game I want to create. I've already animated sprites, drawn rough drafts of the zones and scored most of the sound track. With a little help, I know it can be brought to life.

I would like to thank everybody for making it so easy to become part of something like this!!!

Sparkz.

• Hi,

I´m new here, I´m doing my first game using Construct 2 and I have a lot of doubts, I read some tutorial, but I don´t find how to move my Character automatically. how do i move the character without any input

Thank you very much.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everybody, I'm Johnzo, and I'm a game dev. I like making small games in my free time and this is the place to make and share my favorites! I love the community here and i am happy to start posting my games here! I'm looking forward to seeing you all around! Feel free to play some of my games! See ya later!

• Hi, I'm Feby. I just graduated from high school and trying to make 2d games with some friends. I stumbled upon Construct and decided to give it a try. So yeah, might be exactly what I need.

Anyway, nice to meet you

• Hi (on start of my "Official Introduce" I can tell I not good at English) I new here. I was thinking a lot of making my own game so I arrive here. I want to make games for fun. Grettings from Poland !

• HOLA

• Here's a private entrepreneur from Finland introducing herself. Hi.

I have currently my first asset packages waiting for approval here at Scirra store,

and I'm planning to make an arcade here too once I get some spare time for it.

Thanks and see ya around,

Usva.

• Hey everyone. New to the program. Looking forward to working on some games.

• Hello, I am 18 year old guy trying to make some games and I am introducing myself because of some Authenticity check

• hi

• Hello. Looking forward to seeing what this site can do...

• Hello my name is Denise and I am from Lorain, Ohio. I hope I will be able to create a gaming app here.

• Hi.

I'm ammar. you can call me marmis.

as developer i use marmis dev for identically my name.

i like simulation game and develop game simulation category.

• hi im mathijs i want to programme games and i hope i do it good im form the netherlands im 14 years old

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)