The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Well meeeeh

Im a creative person

since im 8 i play on lbp (1/2/3)

and one day , i was like "eh why dont create a pc game?"

and HERE I AM!

im doing this for fun , and to create

somtimes make laught my friends and have a good time!

• Bom eu:

Tenho 14 anos, para mim jogos são incríveis.

Quero criar jogos para PC & Android.

Irei criar apenas por hobby, Obrigado Scirra!

• Heey! What's up?

• Just a game nerd who wanted to try out making her own. If anyone has any tips on game making I would love to hear it cause i wish to learn how to be a game creator and maybe even have a career in it.

• My name is Amalyah pronounced Amaleah Lyah is my nickname pronounced Leah

Im from Florida and two of my favorite activities are drawing and story telling

I found out about the page through google

• Hi my name is antonio people callme antz for short am thankzs

• Hi there, I was around the forum for months reading and learning but I've never been active on it. I think the time has come

• Hi I'm called Dr. Pink. It's not my real name though. I'm checking this out to see how it compares to other animation software I use.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Welcome to you all!

• Hi all ! I've been working on construct 2 for a month, and allways went on this website to find answers to my questions..

but as a reader !

Actually a french student, I spend my extra time developping a game thanks to that software, and decided to join the community !

• Greetings great community! <3 I am Alin, or known by my pseudonim "Alxen" . I decided to give a chance on this program. It is really awesome what awesome things can be created with it.

• Hi

My name is Nestor and I've heard about Construct2 from my son Sebastian. I want to help him in creating fun and exciting games.

I'm taking some courses to start developing at once!

Thanks!

• Hello

İ from Turkey and try do it some love.

Have a good day

• My name is hafiz and I'm going to be successful person

• yoo i will me making games to you guys so you can enjoy the REAL version of gaming, so i just wanted to introduce myself so cya ))

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)