One Buck Challenge - June

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX One contains 400 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • [quote:1fcgnc83]Try to stay alive until the end of the challenge

Yes a pure survival game over here in SA

• Djordhan, I was joking about an avatar!!! jk

So if I understand, double negation, you weren't joking about the avatar ? Or you're joking you're joking you were joking about the avatar ?

• Remember to add, "if Ashley doesn't accept proc's $2 bribe, then the winner will get the avatar, otherwise the runner up will"

Sorry! Unfortunately I only take bribes over $100.

• > Djordhan, I was joking about an avatar!!! jk

>

So if I understand, double negation, you weren't joking about the avatar ? Or you're joking you're joking you were joking about the avatar ?

haha aye I was joking about joking about the avatar!

In other words, an avatar is guaranteed to the winner! or the runner up *cough*

Sorry! Unfortunately I only take bribes over $100.

Damn you devs are expensive! Or did you typo those two 0s?

• I reduce my bribe to $50 for schools or not-for-profits, but otherwise it's $100. Looks like you might have to let a legit vote happen

• I reduce my bribe to $50 for schools or not-for-profits, but otherwise it's $100. Looks like you might have to let a legit vote happen

Your numeric keys are screwed man! They keep adding one or two 0's!

How about... if I win, everyone who enters the compo should donate $2 to the devs? Otherwise I'll donate $1! It's a win-win for you but more win if I win!

• hahah Djordhan.. loved the pseudo code ;p Now if only Ashley would program that into his brain, things would be great!

• Speaking of "winning", and "tiger blood",... er I mean pseudo code.

Do the games have to be in cap form, or exe?

Or for that matter CC,C2....

• I guess Both... i don't know, his post is based to CC only

• It will be Construct Classic only for this one. We'll see if C2 gets more plugins for the next comp.

I'll need the .exe and .cap to make sure there's only 1 layout.

I'll add these details to the main post.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It will be Construct Classic only for this one. We'll see if C2 gets more plugins for the next comp.

I'll need the .exe and .cap to make sure there's only 1 layout.

I'll add these details to the main post.

Ahh, well I guess I'm out.

If it was just exe, that would be fine, but I don't agree to the addition of the cap for the rule of one layout.

I don't really get the rule, and besides if you don't have all the plugs used you wouldn't be able to open it any way.

Too bad had a "swell" idea for a game.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/666516/egress.gif

• Yeah, I'm kinda against the whole require a .cap too (at least for the reason to see if only one layout is used). The contest is for one buck...I don't think we need to worry about cheating to win!

• Why is there the restriction of having to use one layout only in the first place? I don't think anything is gained by this limitation.

That said, I like the general idea of the competition. Like others I'm a bit on the fence with having to provide the source though.

• Alright then, forget the .cap.. I agree, I wouldn't provide the source myself..

But I keep the One Layout rule. Don't worry the rule will be different each time.

That specific rule came to me while trying to create a game menu, options, credits and tutorials within the game level itself. So I'm curious how people will introduce the game without a separate menu layout. (even if it's not that hard to make it in the same layout..)

Does it make more sense ?

• I'm not really bothered about .cap because the rules are simple because there only one layout, i think we don't need make a complex game... "No man's land" theme is good idea.

The reason why some ones aren't interesed to post .cap here because they think you will use them to sell games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)