Using AJAX object with ASP.NET Web API
Before we start...
Tip: You can download a template project at Tutorial Downloads, with all code and packages you'll need to start coding ;) If you like to download it, jump to Step 7.
What we will need?
1. Don't still have Microsoft Visual Studio? Download the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio for free.
Creating a new ASP.NET Web API project
1. Open Microsoft Visual Studio and click New Project...
2. Click in Visual C#, select ASP.NET Web Application
3. Give a name to your project and click OK
4. Select Web API and click OK
5. Your project will be created